Thread: Carter advises Trump to "tell the truth for a change"

Thanks

Carter advises Trump to "tell the truth for a change"

1. Former President Jimmy Carter said Friday morning that Donald Trump is an illegitimate president due to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Carter, 94, was speaking at a Carter Center event on human rights in Leesburg, Va., when he was asked how he would deal with Russian meddling in the last presidential election.

“The president himself should condemn it, admit that it happened, which I think 16 intelligence agencies have already agreed to say,” said Carter. “And there’s no doubt that the Russians did interfere in the election, and I think the interference although not yet quantified, if fully investigated would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf.”...

2. WASHINGTON — Former President Jimmy Carter on Tuesday accused President Donald Trump of stonewalling by preventing administration officials from testifying before the House impeachment inquiry.

"My advice to him would be to tell the truth, I think, for a change," Carter told MSNBC. "And also to cut back on his Twitter feeds and give the House of Representatives and also the Senate, and I would say, the general public, the evidence that — that we need to form a case, either for or against him."...

3. As Jimmy Carter is sure Jesus Christ swung a hammer a lot, it won't come as surprise to find possibly the most religious US president in history "swinging his big hammer" to advise the pathological liar to "tell the truth for a change".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 1,433 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The Iranians stalled on returning the hostages they had taken until Carter was out of office,because he was a grade a ass hole under whose commandership in chief the 82nd airborne or whatever they were crashed their choppers into each other in the dark and some prize tw@t thought they could turn a herccukes into thunderbird bloody two. Google "operation credible sport"

No republican thinking of continuing to be welcome in the party should give this Bible bashing peanut farmer the time of day.
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue" (Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929")

Thanks
    Thanks for the story. The Wikipedia has a full account of all of those rockets they fitted and how the computer fired the wrong ones at the wrong time. It's a bit like when they introduced the M$ operating system.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē