Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Advice to local authorities on how to handle the compulsory LGBT brainwashing in schools

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    I've come across millions though who have some sort of mental problem, and especially these days. It's the power of suggestion when the person is retarded in normal mental functions which most likely leads to many of these claims, plus the discrimination applied by the law.

Actually I did know one person who went around dressed as a woman, but he also believed he was being followed by "black helicopters". As you can imagine, he was a total nutter, so I do not count that as genuine. You have to use a bit of intelligence to do science or else anything could look like anything. The clincher for me was this bloke was not homosexual. He was normal in all other mannerisms except for his mind that would believe all sorts of nonsense. You would hear the same if you went and talked to the inmates of an asylum, like they would probably tell you they have black helicopters out to get them too.

If you don't want to continue the discussion I will take it that you are not interested in evidence. This is the evidence I have seen.
    Well I have met people people like that and they were not showing other signs of obvious mental illness.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Javert View Post
    Well I have met people people like that and they were not showing other signs of obvious mental illness.
    Schools are teaching there are over 100 different genders. How many have you seen?

Also think of how it was with pop subcultures. You had mods and rockers and then you had goths and punks, and apparently something called emo as well. They wore a style of clothing to make them stand out as an identity to the group, and they would have their own clubs, pubs, hang out together, have similar attitudes and all of that. Surely these >100 different genders are really the same thing, but using a gender identity rather than a haircut identity or similar. I mean the way society organises itself. It's like tribes of the past, but as I understand it, only a doctor can designate you, not your own free will. These genders are being invented all the time by academics.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē

Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 1,433 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    Actually I did know one person who went around dressed as a woman....
    Well if course I've "dressed up as a woman" but that was to play Sarah The Cook in pantomime. I've dressed up as Indiana Jones and (Peter Ustinovs rendition of) Hercules Poirot too. Does that make me a Belgian (I suppose I speak the language,or to be more precise, one of them)

No.

My first experience of transvestite tendencies was when I found my physiology lecturer castigated by a spiteful old bag who had no idea how close to devil worship most science students got ...

I gave her a right broadside in a letter to the editor of the weekend edition and God bless him the editor printed me verbatim...

As I said on here before,my aunt,a model of high end practical fashion for The Tatler, said he had rather decent legs "for a man".

I have no idea what possessed him to put on a dress, a wig and tights and impractical shoes for riding a bicycle but having done the same for laughs in a good cause on stage I wonder sometimes what Roy would have made of me doing that.
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue" (Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929")