Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crusties R'us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...smiss-pms-jibe

Given Boris Shagalot Johnson's description of the XR protestors, does anyone else think he's talking out his arse, as a solicitor is quoted as saying?

Insults and bombast are his stock in trade. The man is a randy baboon, masquerading as a leader. It's little wonder the rest of Europe thinks he's a busted flush, only marginally better than 45.

And both were elected by a population of randy baboons, masquerading as a citizenry. Not sure blaming Boris or Don is all that realistic. Don for example was known to be a lying failure of a bidnitmang, an idiot with a loud mouth, a racist pig, with serious issues when it comes to women - for 4 decades and he got elected.

Maybe it's the public.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine View Post
    And both were elected by a population of randy baboons, masquerading as a citizenry. Not sure blaming Boris or Don is all that realistic. Don for example was known to be a lying failure of a bidnitmang, an idiot with a loud mouth, a racist pig, with serious issues when it comes to women - for 4 decades and he got elected.

Maybe it's the public.
    Shagalot was elected by Tory Party members not the public.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    Some bloody middle class eh!!!

Middle class are traditionally factory owners and factories need a lot of lecky.

What factories? The Witch closed most.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 1,115 Posts
    Blog Entries
    So what? You were on strike at the time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Borchester View Post
    So what? You were on strike at the time.
    Im still alive though. She's dead

Thanks
    Right well I've got this camera you see, and today I was walking past it. A stone's throw from the old factory gates is a new development of crusties, and they have evolved since I last talked to a crustie, and now they are into marketing crustie lifestyles on the highway. So we have these Peace and Love banners and something about the government and £28 million pounds and it is not fair, we only want to live in peace, but they do not appear to understand that to live in peace one must pay one's bills, not squat on public land. It's hilarious. Wherever you look in this town you get this nonsense. Mind you one real factory is still going. It makes things out of plastic. They are the survivors.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē

Thanks
    Right well I've got this camera you see, and today I was walking past it. A stone's throw from the old factory gates is a new development of crusties, and they have evolved since I last talked to a crustie, and now they are into marketing crustie lifestyles on the highway. So we have these Peace and Love banners and something about the government and £28 million pounds and it is not fair, we only want to live in peace, but they do not appear to understand that to live in peace one must pay one's bills, not squat on public land. It's hilarious. Wherever you look in this town you get this nonsense. Mind you one real factory is still going. It makes things out of plastic. They are the survivors.
    Sounds like a really nice place to live. Full of peace loving people who want to spread the word.

Thanks
    Sounds like a really nice place to live. Full of peace loving people who want to spread the word.
    Yes but they are camped illegally. The council have placed large boulders on the land to stop vehicles parking up there. The land is nice; it has trees on it and a small river meanders through. Now it looks like some third world shanty town, and I'm guessing here, but my guess is they are Eastern European, and they are inviting all their friends along as well because no one tells them to f-off.

The peace and love bit is just hype. Eastern Europeans also run a scrap metal business in lead from school roofs and people's iron front gates. they are not the angels they make you believe they are. Actually I was watching a Youtube video guide to foreign women, and there was one episode on Ukrainian women. The bottom line with them is they think westerners are stupid and they are the gold diggers like we have never experienced in our normal world. It's that kind of attitude. My brother has some stories to tell as well about these people as he foolishly believed one in particular until she stole all of his money.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē

Thanks
    Yes but they are camped illegally. The council have placed large boulders on the land to stop vehicles parking up there. The land is nice; it has trees on it and a small river meanders through. Now it looks like some third world shanty town, and I'm guessing here, but my guess is they are Eastern European, and they are inviting all their friends along as well because no one tells them to f-off.

The peace and love bit is just hype. Eastern Europeans also run a scrap metal business in lead from school roofs and people's iron front gates. they are not the angels they make you believe they are. Actually I was watching a Youtube video guide to foreign women, and there was one episode on Ukrainian women. The bottom line with them is they think westerners are stupid and they are the gold diggers like we have never experienced in our normal world. It's that kind of attitude. My brother has some stories to tell as well about these people as he foolishly believed one in particular until she stole all of his money.
    So,they are not indigenous crusties then, but cheap imported ones?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 854 Posts
    So,they are not indigenous crusties then, but cheap imported ones?
    From China?

Have held my breath so long I'm going blue! xx