Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 74 of 74

Thread: No deal will screw fuel, farming and well almost everything.

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    6,457
    Thanks
    2,179
    Thanked 1,408 Times in 1,115 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    This is an old fashioned (before all that politically correct nonsense) movie. The girls get to wear nice frocks and the boys do all the sword fighting stuff... well... as much as they can manage at their age, as they are all old age pensioners.
    Plus we get to look down the front of Milady's frock. And that won't be much fun if she is played by Gerry.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,949
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked 500 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    This is an old fashioned (before all that politically correct nonsense) movie. The girls get to wear nice frocks and the boys do all the sword fighting stuff... well... as much as they can manage at their age, as they are all old age pensioners.
    I'll kick some butt when your not looking then. As for frock...

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,349
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,400 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post
    I'll kick some butt when your not looking then. As for frock...
    Well, as it's one of those old movies, you know all the villains henchmen won't be able to fight for toffee. Like those old war movies where the Germans fire off about a 1000 rounds but never hit anything. Javerts henchmen will probably all be vegan environmentalist fair trade cotton quinoa eating fanboys anyway, so it shouldnt be too hard to kick their arses if Borchester can do it.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeppityDawg For This Useful Post:

    Borchester (01-10-2019)

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,887
    Thanks
    862
    Thanked 972 Times in 823 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Borchester View Post
    Plus we get to look down the front of Milady's frock. And that won't be much fun if she is played by Gerry.
    LOL an old type bawdy comedy with undertones then.
    This is a fight between the establishment with its power to create false impressions and the people's right of democracy.One vote one person.

Similar Threads

  1. Vegan MP has 'open mind' on farming
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-09-2015, 12:18 AM
  2. Winter fuel payments to EU up 70%
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-11-2013, 04:50 PM
  3. fuel tarrifs
    By tony007 in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-11-2012, 09:02 AM
  4. Osborne 'must freeze fuel tax'
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •