Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: The main UK partners and the long-term effect of Brexit ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enclosur View Post
    So you're completely out of touch with what's going on. Dominic Cummings has revealed that Boris hasn't been negotiating and what he has been doing is just a sham to give the impression that he wants a deal. Amber Rudd just resigned because there are no negotiations going on. Angela Merkel invited him to present his solution to the issue of the backstop. He clearly hasn't got a solution as he has presented no solution whatever, suggesting that he hasn't got a clue.
    Stop trying to divert.

Im completely in touch with what is going on as much as anybody. It was a hypothetical sentence to show that if johnson came back with a good deal , clearly the 77% of the current parliament what is oppossed to brexit would still find something to moan about and vote it down.

If you have nothing of any real value to counter posts with in reply , then stop wasting everbodys time by posting guff enclosur.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Don't come with "I don't understand" cobblers,in post#41 on this thread you said this

I understand only too clearly you were painting some posters on here as fascists,show me on here who voted leave has rejected an early GE conversely remain are running scared in case their arses get kicked.

Not interested in Boris and domestic arguments,which couples don't row,your citing that and the arsehole who recorded it and gave it to the grauniad only displays a pathetic level of debate.

Boris might be a means to an end i.e. leaving the eu unfettered,who are your heroes?
    No doubt we can quote and date their in some cases criminal lies,they're politicians or don't you understand that?
    You clearly didn't understansd as you said that I accused preople of bering nazis (a word which I didn't use) showing that your understanding was that all fascists are nazis, which is nonsense. To simplify it for you > all nazis are fascists , but most fascists are not nazis. Therefore if I used the word fascist I didn't call anyone a nazi as you claim.

If Boris is a means to an end, god help us, and seeing as he's not really a Brexiteer but a self-seeking opportunist, god help you.

You also have a quote at the bottom of all your posts that doesn't interest me in the least, but seem to think that having a quote at the bottom of anyone elses's post is a method of debating.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Stop trying to divert.

Im completely in touch with what is going on as much as anybody. It was a hypothetical sentence to show that if johnson came back with a good deal , clearly the 77% of the current parliament what is oppossed to brexit would still find something to moan about and vote it down.

If you have nothing of any real value to counter posts with in reply , then stop wasting everbodys time by posting guff enclosur.
    How do you get a hypothetical good deal if you aren't negotiating?

At least I don't post guff that talks about getting a deal when no negotiating is happening.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enclosur View Post
    How do you get a hypothetical good deal if you aren't negotiating?

Let me help you with the meaning of the word hypothetical.

hypothetical ......... imagined or suggested but not necessarily real or true.
    I havent suggested anywhere that i believe johnson is in real life negotiating a deal , so if i were you to save making yourself looking like a tit in future , you might want to buy a dictionary and brush up on the meaning of words like "hypothetical".

At least I don't post guff that talks about getting a deal when no negotiating is happening.
    You have done nothing but post guff since you joined the forum recently.

There are many people who can make an eloquent case and argue their corner for or against brexit on this forum , but you arent one of them.

Now have you anything of substance to post or argue , or are you just going to continue to troll this thread with idiotic posts talking shite?
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh