Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23

Thread: Johnson: is he Brexity enough?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    I have no zealot policies!

When folk defend Boris, then they must know what they're defending, and why they're defending him.
    I defend boris. I know what im defending. I e mailed mr blackford on the very subject asking him to leave bojo alone as boris is an asset to our cause.

This does not simply effect the 8.2% who receive 9.3% of our wealth,
    The 8.2 % dont reveive 9.3 % of YOUR wealth. The 8.2 % provide 96 % of the uk crude oil production , and is the only part of the uk to feed power fuel itself and have enough left over to be a net exporter of all three.

The 8.2% Exports more than twice what england does per head of population and a GDP £2000 more than england per head , with a tourism income more than 8% larger , and is a massive net contributor to the london treasurey.

One hopes that the call for a GE now grows louder.
    Hope so. Even if corbyn somehow stumbles into downing street its going to be hilarious watching him tie himself in knots over brexit even more than may has done.

Couldnt hapen to a nicer bloke.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Exactly.

You can see why the conservative party dont take much notice of corbyn and his momentum boys like scratty , and are concentrating on keeping the farage threat at bay instead.

The cutting edge political wisdom and vision coming from momentums chief spin doctor , scrat , posting on his ipad from his smoke filled tent in a wiltshire field has the tory party chiefs on the edge of their seats in laughter with every drugged up comment.

Its a real worry.
    I think the only challenge in a general election will be the Lib Dems.

Britain will not leave in October, as has been said by its own government departments, it is not prepared to do so and there isnt time to prepare to be rrady between now and October.

It is clear to everyone except hard brexiteers that britain isnt going anywhrte anytime soon.

Keep hearing talk about keeping No Deal on the table...its like trying to take hostages by pointing a gun to your head it was never ever ever a credible option

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BumblinB View Post
    I think the only challenge in a general election will be the Lib Dems.
    No , you mean you hope?

Britain will not leave in October, as has been said by its own government departments, it is not prepared to do so and there isnt time to prepare to be rrady between now and October.
    i know , thats what i have been saying i think too.
    It is clear to everyone except hard brexiteers that britain isnt going anywhrte anytime soon.
    Which is great , as it makes the english electorate even more angry in the process , and they are starting to turn in their droves to farage.

Keep hearing talk about keeping No Deal on the table...its like trying to take hostages by pointing a gun to your head it was never ever ever a credible option
    Well thats up to you and your interpretation , but from where i am sitting theres seems a hell of a lot of folk unwilling to take their democratic medicine.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh