Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Who will be the first to fall ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    Calm your life Thomas, it's all well and good you commenting on the anti English ultra nationalist food bank robbing SNP, but let's be honest here Corbyn got 12 million more votes than Frau Krankie! No chap! to understand the results of the last GE you must first understand some basic facts.The Maybot increased the Tory vote! Digest the implications of that, then we can proceed!
    i know you seem determined to talk about the snp and scottish indy in every post to me , but i will just point out while im happy to oblige, let it be noted you are the one bringing it up as i often get accused of constantly bringing it into threads off topic.

I know it must be a complete bug bear for you , with labour losing their hereditary fiefdom north of the border after betraying the scottish people and standing hand in glove with the tories in the process , not to mention the lack of a corbyn bounce north of the border, but you really must get over it.

but let's be honest here Corbyn got 12 million more votes than Frau Krankie
    !

Never!

The english electorate being 11 times the size of scotlands couldnt be anything to do with it could it?

The Maybot increased the Tory vote! Digest the implications of that, then we can proceed!
    She did. By 300 000 , on a much higher turnout than the previous election , but lost 13 seats and camerons majority in the process.

You know how it works , so lets stop playing semantics here.

Further , You havent addressed her limp wristed campaign , which everyone admits was awfull and one of the worst tory g.e campaigns in lving memory.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    i know you seem determined to talk about the snp and scottish indy in every post to me , but i will just point out while im happy to oblige, let it be noted you are the one bringing it up as i often get accused of constantly bringing it into threads off topic.I know it must be a complete bug bear for you , with labour losing their hereditary fiefdom north of the border after betraying the scottish people and standing hand in glove with the tories in the process , not to mention the lack of a corbyn bounce north of the border, but you really must get over it.!Never!The english electorate being 11 times the size of scotlands couldnt be anything to do with it could it?She did. By 300 000 , on a much higher turnout than the previous election , but lost 13 seats and camerons majority in the process.You know how it works , so lets stop playing semantics here.Further , You havent addressed her limp wristed campaign , which everyone admits was awfull and one of the worst tory g.e campaigns in lving memory.
    Let us be clear Thomas we know where you're coming from, so we must use that as perspective. You've made it your mission to sow as many discontented seeds to further your cause, England's misery cheers your blackened SNP heart. North of the wall was lost long before Corbyn became leader, I'm not sure our representative in the wild lands is the correct item, In my experience an Englishman representing the Scots might work for the Hun but it'll be a red rag to a bull in every other settlement.If we could steal Mhairi Black that would be our greatest coup, if only Corbyn could clone her. Getting back to the Maybot, it was Corbyn and the youth of our nation that defeated her ambions to thwart Brexit, some tories on here should offer up some gratitude to Wurzel for that, if the likes of Hugo Boss led the Labour Party the Maybot would have had her majority and Guy Verhofstadt would take up his role of humiliating Britain and screaming at Farage, (Unfortunately that may still come true). Corbyn had a mountain to climb, he now stands on the summit!

Thanks
    Let us be clear Thomas we know where you're coming from, so we must use that as perspective. You've made it your mission to sow as many discontented seeds to further your cause, England's misery cheers your blackened SNP heart. !
    Why ? Have i been hiding my intentions or political view on this forum scratty boy?

I have been honestly posting my opinions on this forum since the day i joined , and i have made no secret of the fact , to paraphrase an irishman , englands difficulty is scotlands opportunity. 51 countries have left westminster rule since 1945 , scotland will i hope be the 52nd.

Let me repeat for you , no one least of all me held a gun to englands head and told them to vote brexit , so please stop whining.

England's misery cheers your blackened SNP heart.
    Acutally it doesnt. Wether you like it or not though , the english want out the eu and scotland wants to remain . I say good luck to them.

North of the wall was lost long before Corbyn became leader,
    It was , but you keep telling us wurzel is the messiah , while i keep pointing out only in your deluded mind.

I'm not sure our representative in the wild lands is the correct item,
    meaningless guff.

You mean to tell me you arent interested in trying to win back your old fiefdom? Sounds a bit of a cop out to me.

In my experience an Englishman representing the Scots might work for the Hun but it'll be a red rag to a bull in every other settlement
    can you translate this please?

If we could steal Mhairi Black that would be our greatest coup, if only Corbyn could clone her
    Mhairi repeatedly mentions the fact she cant stand labour and what they did to the scottish people.

Paisley as part of the greater glasgow area went from being part of the second city of the empire , to one of the worst cities in the western world after 80 years of labour rule.

Mhairi wouldnt piss on labour if it was on fire.

it was Corbyn and the youth of our nation that defeated her ambions to thwart Brexit, some tories on here should offer up some gratitude to Wurzel for that, if the likes of Hugo Boss led the Labour Party the Maybot would have had her majority and Guy Verhofstadt would take up his role of humiliating Britain and screaming at Farage, (Unfortunately that may still come true). Corbyn had a mountain to climb, he now stands on the summit!
    Just sounds like some zealot ranting to be honest.

What are you talking about now? We have went from discussing corbyns failure to take advantage of the worst tory pm and leader in modern uk political history to talking about wurzel rock climbing.?!
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Thanks
    Why ? Have i been hiding my intentions or political view on this forum scratty boy?I have been honestly posting my opinions on this forum since the day i joined , and i have made no secret of the fact , to paraphrase an irishman , englands difficulty is scotlands opportunity. 51 countries have left westminster rule since 1945 , scotland will i hope be the 52nd.Let me repeat for you , no one least of all me held a gun to englands head and told them to vote brexit , so please stop whining. Acutally it doesnt. Wether you like it or not though , the english want out the eu and scotland wants to remain . I say good luck to them. It was , but you keep telling us wurzel is the messiah , while i keep pointing out only in your deluded mind. meaningless guff.You mean to tell me you arent interested in trying to win back your old fiefdom? Sounds a bit of a cop out to me.can you translate this please?Mhairi repeatedly mentions the fact she cant stand labour and what they did to the scottish people.Paisley as part of the greater glasgow area went from being part of the second city of the empire , to one of the worst cities in the western world after 80 years of labour rule.Mhairi wouldnt piss on labour if it was on fire. Just sounds like some zealot ranting to be honest.What are you talking about now? We have went from discussing corbyns failure to take advantage of the worst tory pm and leader in modern uk political history to talking about wurzel rock climbing.?!
    Peterborough!

Thanks
    Peterborough!
    Postal vote fraud has served you well , but folk are getting wise to it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,360 Posts
    Postal vote fraud has served you well , but folk are getting wise to it.
    If it is true that 1000 Brexit votes went up in flames, they were truly robbed of their victory. However, all I can find are allegations without a lot of substance. The police should be on this.
    They took your country from you, now they've taken your democracy too.
    And "they" are the elites, those who hate the culture of the people, the values of the people, the democracy of the people.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    If it is true that 1000 Brexit votes went up in flames, they were truly robbed of their victory. However, all I can find are allegations without a lot of substance. The police should be on this.
    Barry this has been happening far too often and for too long now to be mere tin foil hat material.

Eventually the truth is going to come out regarding the scale of postal vote fraud , until then we can only wait and hope as you say the police find something .

Thanks
    Now who is the sore losers?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Javert View Post
    Now who is the sore losers?
    Come now javert , im not a brexiter or a brexit party supporter , but this is nothing more than a cheap empty shot here.

Brexiters are accepting the result , but everyone is growing more and more concerned with postal vote fraud. Its happening with too much regularity , with more and more questions being raised all over the uk for it to be nothing more than sour grapes.

I would be very wary about throwing mud at folk accusing them of being sore losers after what you have been coming out with on this forum the past two years you have been on it.

Labour may or may not have cheated , but they still got their prize. As yet three years and counting brexiters havent been awarded the prize of their 2016 victory , and that is a damning indictment on so called uk democracy.

Thanks
    Corbyn had a mountain to climb, he now stands on the summit!

Eh? - after 9 years in opposition and with (so we are told) the worst and most incompetent government in history Labour should be walking it - instead in the Peterborough by-election their support fell by 17% and they just about managed to cling on by their fingernails.

If you think that is the summit then you are going to be mightily disappointed.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Jefe For This Useful Post:

Major Sinic (17-06-2019), T00ts (15-06-2019), thomas (15-06-2019)