Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the first to fall ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Look Baron it wasn't that long ago you were telling us that autism doesn't exist,now you're telling us gay people aren't fit for work.....
    I maintain my view on autism. As for people who call themselves gay, I have not said anything about them being fit for work. I said if someone is in a job, such as these MPs we talk about, or indeed it could just as well be a councillor or a school master, then if they concern themselves with gays rather than doing the job then they should be kicked out. That counts for those who tell you they are gay and those that tell you they are not gay. It has absolutely nothing to do with work, nor marriage either.

then you betray your real train of thought when you say this
    So you think women in general aren't fit to be politicians?
    Women are better off not being politicians. Since they have started to do politics the whole country is fussing over trivia, whilst basic stuff like industry screws up left right and centre because the little darlings can't understand the real problems. We are worse for it. Even women are worse for it. They know what they are like!

I think you live in the same age as the Kenyans and were I a politician I wouldn't want your vote.
    Oh now that's just such a lame conclusion. You copied it from the next PC practitioner.

Actually I live in exactly the same age as you do, albeit in an large open air lunatic asylum, but that's another story.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    As you know, my problem isthe likes of Harriet Harman who demands a black, an Asian, a woman, a homosexual or one who has mutilated their body into a form other than they got are entitled to a job interview on that basis, and all should be considered for the job ahead of a white straight man,...unless the job is the one her union official husband held ...
    I agree john , i think any discrimination is wrong wether positive or otherwise.

Baron on the other hand is simply discriminating based on prejudice.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thomas For This Useful Post:

Borchester (13-06-2019), cromwell (13-06-2019)

All posts as an ordinary member unless marked mod notice.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 2,075 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    As you know, my problem isthe likes of Harriet Harman who demands a black, an Asian, a woman, a homosexual or one who has mutilated their body into a form other than they got are entitled to a job interview on that basis, and all should be considered for the job ahead of a white straight man,...unless the job is the one her union official husband held ...
    I can't really add more than thomas already has,I've never given a rats bottom other than who is best for the job but I agree that I have seen what you describe which benefits no one rather fuels the idea the Baron is right when he isn't.
    The new parliamentary democracy,it's not the will of the people that counts but the will of 650......will come back to haunt them.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,012 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Why can't women be in politics? Cant see a problem, as long they get the hoovering and the ironing done first

Lotsov is like one of those 1950s adverts. His mind is still in black and white.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 809 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    Why can't women be in politics? Cant see a problem, as long they get the hoovering and the ironing done first

Lotsov is like one of those 1950s adverts. His mind is still in black and white.
    You do all know what you are doing! I am quietly festering with indignation. Beware!

Can't hold my breath much longer! xx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T00ts View Post
    You do all know what you are doing! I am quietly festering with indignation. Beware!
    Just getting my own back

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DeppityDawg For This Useful Post:

Borchester (13-06-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 809 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deppitydawg View Post
    just getting my own back
    boys!

Can't hold my breath much longer! xx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Damn it, you are pretty when you are angry

Actually, I have often thought that one of Mrs May's problems was that she didn't have children and is thus reluctant to see the UK grow up and flee the EU's nest. Or maybe she is just a well meaning dimbat

Thanks
    boys!
    I'll pick up a spider and chase you with it

Thanks
    Will the next comment be: half past two?

The wandering off topic displayed by some supposedly "more mature" members seems to reflect The Bow Group's survey that the average age of the Conservative Party was 72.

The first three aspiring candidates to be PM have now gone...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...