Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the first to fall ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T00ts View Post
    I agree but feel he has a basic flaw. A lack of scruples - but then show me a perfect candidate!
    Ruth Davidson who sadly isn't standing, this time
    A Hand Up Not A Hand Out
    Terms and Conditions Apply

Thanks
    Thanked 1,042 Times in 845 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanLuc View Post
    Is Davidson still in the Tory Party? I thought that she had joined the Lib Dems.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Borchester View Post
    Is Davidson still in the Tory Party? I thought that she had joined the Lib Dems.
    Does it even matter who will be first to fall.They cannot get anything passed anyway.Don't get me wrong,I can see the appeal as it is a break from the usual mundane,as they lay out everything they will never make happen.The Tory faithfull have already flown the nest.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Does it even matter who will be first to fall.They cannot get anything passed anyway.Don't get me wrong,I can see the appeal as it is a break from the usual mundane,as they lay out everything they will never make happen.The Tory faithfull have already flown the nest.
    Good point. Most of the real Tories have moved over to the Brexit Party so that all there is left are a few timid souls who are afraid to jump ship. I reckon Johnson will be PM by the end of July and all the Conservative remainer MPs will be grovelling for any sort of government office. Still, it will give us something to debate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Borchester View Post
    Good point. Most of the real Tories have moved over to the Brexit Party so that all there is left are a few timid souls who are afraid to jump ship. I reckon Johnson will be PM by the end of July and all the Conservative remainer MPs will be grovelling for any sort of government office. Still, it will give us something to debate.
    At some point it will probably dawn on them all,the electorate finds them all not fit for purpose.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanLuc View Post
    Thats has to be one of the funniest things i have read on this forum since significant nick told me glasgow wasnt in britain.

The unionist media in scotland give ruth the mooth free reign as saviour of the union , i would feckin love to see her stand for tory leader and face a proper grilling , something she most definetly isnt used to in scotland , and watch those chubby wee cheeks get all inflamed in embarressment.

Honestly brian , you are having an absolute laugh arent you?

Ruth davidson is yet another who has been promoted way out of her pay grade as unionists look desperately for a figure to save the union in scotland , the latest in a long line of muppets who get away with things by the complient media in scotland.

Sadly for you and ruth her time looks to be up here in scotland , as more and more are seeing though her flip flopping views , as well as her disasterous campaign for the tories in the euro elections .

You simply dont know anything about her , but as she is predicted to lose her edinburgh seat at the next scottish election , please , take her , and see what you make of her in real life rather than reading overhyped media fantasy about her.

Im sure her views on brexit will go down a treat in england.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    Thomas, you may remember I posed the question as to whether she might be fit enough to do it. This I think is due to no one at Westminster seemingly appropriate, so the net gets cast a bit further. But TBH, the party supporters, what ever is left of them, aren't overly enthusiastic with same sex marriage + kid, while being a remainer.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    Thomas, you may remember I posed the question as to whether she might be fit enough to do it. This I think is due to no one at Westminster seemingly appropriate, so the net gets cast a bit further. But TBH, the party supporters, what ever is left of them, aren't overly enthusiastic with same sex marriage + kid.
    To me the same sex marriage is an irrelevance as to being fit to hold office.

The ability is all that matters , and sadly ruth is lacking.

Interesting to note the media is slowly starting to turn on her in scotland , so i think thats now a good indication her time is running out.

She has crossed more of her own personal red lines than theresa may has had hot dinners , and is being widely ridiculed for it in scotland. Thats with the media being very gentle with her up to now , so i would love the english media to get tore into her obvious failings , but it wont happen , as she is just another over hyped muppet who believes her own press.

She has been a massive critic of brexit , a staunch staunch remmainer , and fiercely against boris johnson as leader.

She has cried out against the government scrapping the tv licence for the elderly.

Slowly but surely her card is being marked , and i think she will be out of a job within the next few years. All folk on this forum are doing is repeating the media hype about her. Bryan clearly knows zilch about ruth davidson if he thinks she would make a great candidate.

please though by all means try her out. I would absolutely love it.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    Thomas, you may remember I posed the question as to whether she might be fit enough to do it. This I think is due to no one at Westminster seemingly appropriate, so the net gets cast a bit further. But TBH, the party supporters, what ever is left of them, aren't overly enthusiastic with same sex marriage + kid, while being a remainer.
    Speaking as a Tory reactionary, Ms Davidson can bonk every agreeable lady in the British Army and have ten kids with each of them as far as I am concerned. Our Ruth's problem is not her life style so much as her tin political ear. Apparently, just when you thought he had enough problems, she has come out in support of Javid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Borchester For This Useful Post:

thomas (12-06-2019)

Thanks
    Fact checking website the ferret , among many others , have labelled ruth davidson as the least trusted politician in scotland .

She has been widely mocked for hardly holding any constituency surgeries , failing to repond to constituents correspondence and queries , refusing to be available for interviews for the media , as well as being caught out for repeatedly lying.

https://wingsoverscotland.com/ruth-d...h/#more-103624