Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Google cuts off some business with Huawei

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    One can't help feeling the US wouldn't have a problem with Mexican immigrants today if they hadn't. As a six foot three blue eyed blonde Aryan I don't see a problem but others might
    It just so happens that my wife is Mexican and I'm a white American of European descent. Our children are bilingual Hispanics. Most Trump-supporting Americans don't have a problem with Mexicans or any other Latinos. What we have a problem with is unlimited, illegal immigration. Immigration is good and healthy for American. Unlimited, illegal immigration hurts our nation and hurts America's poor and working-class even more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    LOL Huawei make the internals for Google handsets.Oh the irony never stops.
    That may be so but, based on previous statements you have made, I would need independent verification for anything that you claim, including what you had for breakfast.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    That may be so but, based on previous statements you have made, I would need independent verification for anything that you claim, including what you had for breakfast.
    The Chef served up toast and laid it on thick.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Where there is a buyer, there is a seller and Huawei is a rare example of a Chinese company that buys a lot of high value products from the West.
    It will hurt Huawei and it will hurt the US companies that supply Huawei just as badly.

All that this sort of thing does is encourage China to simply develop these components and software systems domestically (Huawei is already working on its own indigenous version of Android).
    Huawei will survive in the short term as it has a massive domestic market to serve and still provides network services to many countries worldwide and this will not stop any time soon.
    Short to medium term, the Chinese will bring their indigenous industries fully up to Western standard and then take their products to the key developing global markets and sell them for a fraction of the corresonding Western product. China will clean up in the key growth markets of the next twenty years and the US companies will be stuck out in the cold.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sampan For This Useful Post:

reedak (21-05-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post
    US companies will be stuck out in the cold.
    You certainly hope so, right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post
    Where there is a buyer, there is a seller and Huawei is a rare example of a Chinese company that buys a lot of high value products from the West.
    It will hurt Huawei and it will hurt the US companies that supply Huawei just as badly.

All that this sort of thing does is encourage China to simply develop these components and software systems domestically (Huawei is already working on its own indigenous version of Android).
    Huawei will survive in the short term as it has a massive domestic market to serve and still provides network services to many countries worldwide and this will not stop any time soon.
    Short to medium term, the Chinese will bring their indigenous industries fully up to Western standard and then take their products to the key developing global markets and sell them for a fraction of the corresonding Western product. China will clean up in the key growth markets of the next twenty years and the US companies will be stuck out in the cold.
    Well said. Keep up your good work like Huawei. I am sure your sampan will still be sailing around even if I stop posting here one day.

Thanks
    I've just been looking at telephone charges. They are unbelievable these days if you have one of those broadband packages. I've had enough.

I'm going to buy myself a Huawei R216 4G router. I mean hey, I could buy any make but just because of the Yanks mean action towards a decent company, I'll get one of theirs. It looks like I could save >20/month.
    Who cares where you were wot night
    Now we have you under this light