Thread: Corbyn's days numbered?

Thanks

Corbyn's days numbered?

We hear that Mrs May will soon be gone. We've heard it many times before so I guess we'll see, but all is quiet on Corbyn's future. There is obviously major discontent with his leadership for want of a better word. He is criticised for his handling of Brexit almost as much as May and surely the electorate is showing a loss of love with his persona and bumbling and often misjudged leadership style.

Surely the movers and shakers in Labour must now be looking at how he will measure up across the chamber with a new PM - possibly Boris. Let's have a complete clear out while we are at it. Cable is going in June, May is going in June let's make the triple.
    My vote counts just as much as your's xx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Ed Miliband and Momentum together with a total paucity of any other reasonable candidates for the job have ensured Corbyn will keep.it for the foreseeable...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johnofgwent For This Useful Post:

lankou (19-05-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    Ed Miliband and Momentum together with a total paucity of any other reasonable candidates for the job have ensured Corbyn will keep.it for the foreseeable...
    JOG you surprise me. You are surely not suggesting that politicians are logical or clear thinking under fire? I think they will just want to get out of the fire with the first escape route that offers. A bit like the Conservatives I guess.
    My vote counts just as much as your's xx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 776 Posts
    Corbyn along with Abbot, MacDonnell and supported by Momentum are so politically extreme and identified with supporting terrorist organisations (IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah), antisemitism, and entirely discredited Marxist social and economic theory that they are verging on being unelectable.

Even with the self destruct mechanism initiated by the Conservatives, Labour are still shrinking in poplularity. While I accept the flawed Two Party System works its best with strong government and strong opposition, I hope that Corbyn and his crowd of Marxists stay firmly where they at least until the UK reforms/repairs its electoral system! In opposition!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Sinic For This Useful Post:

T00ts (17-05-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Sinic View Post
    Corbyn along with Abbot, MacDonnell and supported by Momentum are so politically extreme
    What about the extremists in the Tory party? It looks a more or less balanced situation at the moment.