Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Big Brother is here.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Well hopefully I'll be long gone before everybody has a tag implanted in them or a barcode tattoo
    Maybe, but how about this.... https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...18-4?r=US&IR=T
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Thanks
    From where I'm sitting, it's apparent to me that the English government is constantly looking for ways to make criminals out of you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    From where I'm sitting, it's apparent to me that the English government is constantly looking for ways to make criminals out of you.
    Not quite true , they look for ways to incorporate fake law into real laws to generate revenue , statutes and acts of legislation . However this is not just something isolated to the UK , most of the world does this for economy purposes . It's a sort of legal way to do racketeering but not lawful .
    Additionally our government love the proceeds of crime act, generates a great revenue in claimed goods etc . Most criminals in the UK are unknowingly working to provide funds for the government when the government decide to take them down and take their proceeds of crime .

Thanks
    Did England enact the thing where someone has to prove they're 18 to view ****? I hope not. I think that's extreme. That should be up to the parents to supervise.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    Did England enact the thing where someone has to prove they're 18 to view ****? I hope not. I think that's extreme. That should be up to the parents to supervise.
    I don't think there is an age identity check at the present but believe they are presently bringing that into force . As for parent guidance , isn't it best to let children when becoming more mature find their own way in life in experimentation between boys and girls ?
    If in example you have a 13-16 year old daughter or son and they got a boyfriend or girlfriend and they was coming around your house to visit , wouldn't it be alright to let them spend time in the bedroom watching movies , maybe even kissing providing they are both very aware of sexual education and not too have sex at that age ?

Added- If the younger generation are taught that relationships don't always work out etc , this education can be used to promote basic good old fashioned dating at an early age , people being aware that intermit relationships shouldn't start in the early years of reaching maturity because often more than not it is just a passing crush and fascination . Helping stop all these young single mums that occur etc.

Added- Additionally content of nudity is not the same as the content of explicit ...so that should also be considered as a parent when considering guidance .

Thanks
    Interesting test for Big Brother. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48315979
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    It is a very interesting case. (The other main problem is currently the technology is just not accurate enough for purpose and false identification is far too prevalent.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    The right of the individual over the right of the state.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!