Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Equality Plus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    I have no idea why that would cheer me up
    It looks like it has been passed to the CEO to sort it out, so with any luck they might get flushed out. The first four people I have dealt with have all had foreign names. Draw your own conclusions from that if you like.

It's just another government initiative to bring in all the Indians and people from goodness knows where to do what was once British jobs. Clearly it isn't going according to plan, and this scheme wont either.

One general point about the mentally ill though is my general observations indicate to me where someone is brought up in government care it tends to make matters far worse. Think of it just like what happens if you try and bring a wild animal up in captivity and then you reintroduce it to the wild, it can't cope. Likewise with these people, their minds have been messed with more than the original problem would cause in my view. They come across as totally weird. For example a while back I was earwigging these people who were on public transport, who were on a day out from the mental home, and even though they were adults, their mentality was that of a five-year-old. It truly gave me the creeps.

For people with a mild condition, in some cases they can totally recover. It depends on the illness, but even if it is incurable they can adapt to it. Too much help is a bad thing. If they are to be "celebrated" like the black, the lesbian, the woman and so on they will get messed up, and they are the last people you would wish to damage further, but that's the government for you. No morals at all. It's all a power game to them. I don't like the way the guy who is the film lackey in this local government-funded firm doing government propaganda also likes to wear an inverted crucifix on his head. I bet he thinks he is Mr Cool.

Judged by the content of their character

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    It looks like it has been passed to the CEO to sort it out, so with any luck they might get flushed out. The first four people I have dealt with have all had foreign names. Draw your own conclusions from that if you like.

It's just another government initiative to bring in all the Indians and people from goodness knows where to do what was once British jobs. Clearly it isn't going according to plan, and this scheme wont either.

One general point about the mentally ill though is my general observations indicate to me where someone is brought up in government care it tends to make matters far worse. Think of it just like what happens if you try and bring a wild animal up in captivity and then you reintroduce it to the wild, it can't cope. Likewise with these people, their minds have been messed with more than the original problem would cause in my view. They come across as totally weird. For example a while back I was earwigging these people who were on public transport, who were on a day out from the mental home, and even though they were adults, their mentality was that of a five-year-old. It truly gave me the creeps.

For people with a mild condition, in some cases they can totally recover. It depends on the illness, but even if it is incurable they can adapt to it. Too much help is a bad thing. If they are to be "celebrated" like the black, the lesbian, the woman and so on they will get messed up, and they are the last people you would wish to damage further, but that's the government for you. No morals at all. It's all a power game to them. I don't like the way the guy who is the film lackey in this local government-funded firm doing government propaganda also likes to wear an inverted crucifix on his head. I bet he thinks he is Mr Cool.
    Well I'm not familiar with present fashion trends maybe the hat is just a trend but some people may find it offensive , its obviously something you should not be wearing if you're involved in politics in any way .
    Government care is not actually a government care , people who work in these cares homes are the ones that suppose to care and do their job correctly .
    However they are probably under budget as per usual so can't give the adequate care needed , I do not mean adequate care as a sense of counselling either , that's useless garbage , most of these people in the care system just need a friend they can trust who's been a honest friend and not just a friend because of their job . They need holidays etc , have as much as normal life as possible and also given some respect and independence . They will nick cars etc if they are bored .

Thanks
    There are two types in government care homes though. The one type is where the child got born normally, but for whatever reason the child finds it can't just live a normal life being brought up by two parents, e.g. if the government takes possession of the child, or the parents both die in an accident. Then there are those in care homes because they are mad, and they need someone to keep an eye on them at all times. It's this group I was referring to, and I've had one or two as customers every now and again in the past, so I know a little bit about their mental state. There seems to be a component to it which is not the result of mental illness though, but simply because they have been brought up unnaturally. This is going to make their ability to integrate with normal people all the more difficult.

You see from a mental perspective the best thing for them is in as much as it is possible and safe to do so, is they must learn normal social interaction. It works a bit like this. Lets say someone is useless with money and tends to waste it. In the normal world, by doing so they suffer the consequences of their stupidity and find they go hungry and so on. Because they suffer as a result of their stupidity they learn by it. The annoyance of the consequences is linked to the action and the brain reorganises itself, like reprograms the way it does things to stop these bad things happening. Now lets say we are like God and we have a card, the classic 'get out of jail free' card. Each time the person screws up, instead of suffering the natural consequences, the magic fairy goes ting, and the person is relieved of those consequences. The annoyance of one's stupidity then does not take place and the brain never learns and does the same thing as before, and possibly even reinforces such actions as they are linked to a good outcome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There are two types in government care homes though. The one type is where the child got born normally, but for whatever reason the child finds it can't just live a normal life being brought up by two parents, e.g. if the government takes possession of the child, or the parents both die in an accident. Then there are those in care homes because they are mad, and they need someone to keep an eye on them at all times. It's this group I was referring to, and I've had one or two as customers every now and again in the past, so I know a little bit about their mental state. There seems to be a component to it which is not the result of mental illness though, but simply because they have been brought up unnaturally. This is going to make their ability to integrate with normal people all the more difficult.

You see from a mental perspective the best thing for them is in as much as it is possible and safe to do so, is they must learn normal social interaction. It works a bit like this. Lets say someone is useless with money and tends to waste it. In the normal world, by doing so they suffer the consequences of their stupidity and find they go hungry and so on. Because they suffer as a result of their stupidity they learn by it. The annoyance of the consequences is linked to the action and the brain reorganises itself, like reprograms the way it does things to stop these bad things happening. Now lets say we are like God and we have a card, the classic 'get out of jail free' card. Each time the person screws up, instead of suffering the natural consequences, the magic fairy goes ting, and the person is relieved of those consequences. The annoyance of one's stupidity then does not take place and the brain never learns and does the same thing as before, and possibly even reinforces such actions as they are linked to a good outcome.
    I believe the type of people you are referring to can be treated by getting them to fix themselves by neurological influence . I understand what you are referring to by a person who can cause their own problems in life . I myself cause some of my own poverty but that still doesn't excuse a terrible system that at the moment is causing even more problems to add to my own cause of my own problems .

The people you are referring to in the care system need their minds tricking back into reality by neurological influence . Obviously the feeling of abandonment is not a great feeling , they will feel a sense of alone , have probably always felt a sense of alone or a shortfall in life somewhere such as a missing father or mother from their lives . A feeling of incompleteness that causes them to lash out etc , typical neurological aggression in response to their own subjective feelings .

Thanks
    Yes that's right. It's a difficult thing to manage at best, where there are competing and conflicting goals. You don't want them to be independent so they can harm themselves, but at the same time you don't want to excuse them of every mistake. Each person really needs an individual plan on how to look after them as each person has a different condition. With some people the illness just kicks in at random every few days. The rest of the time they are perfectly sane, so these types would need a different type of care to those who just can't cope with anything.

Now the really evil thing is the government and wider state in general want to use these people for their own dishonest political games. This is where it gets sick. You know when there is a debate on the BBC they don't get experts to comment so much as these days they think, we must have a black on the table and we must have at least half of them to be women, and then we need a homo and now it will be, we need a demented person as well to comment on serious issues like government policy. They may as well be government stooges, like where at the UN everything is decided by votes, and yet all the African states always vote the way the Ango-Amercian government wants! Their votes are bought.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yes that's right. It's a difficult thing to manage at best, where there are competing and conflicting goals. You don't want them to be independent so they can harm themselves, but at the same time you don't want to excuse them of every mistake. Each person really needs an individual plan on how to look after them as each person has a different condition. With some people the illness just kicks in at random every few days. The rest of the time they are perfectly sane, so these types would need a different type of care to those who just can't cope with anything.

Now the really evil thing is the government and wider state in general want to use these people for their own dishonest political games. This is where it gets sick. You know when there is a debate on the BBC they don't get experts to comment so much as these days they think, we must have a black on the table and we must have at least half of them to be women, and then we need a homo and now it will be, we need a demented person as well to comment on serious issues like government policy. They may as well be government stooges, like where at the UN everything is decided by votes, and yet all the African states always vote the way the Ango-Amercian government wants! Their votes are bought.
    To deal with mental health you need experts to comment but expert is subjective . A person who has a formal qualification in psychiatric work will tend to give formal advice and help that is just text book advice . Unorthodox calls for an unorthodox response , all people have something in common although people can be individual and different . Finding a common key to this type of group of people will make things functionally easier to deal with rather than individual needs .
    I've watched some of the days parliament today on twitter , problems can't get sorted out in that manner , enough members to occupy a round table is enough but they have to be the right people . Having people vote isn't always the best solution , absolutes must be found that don't need a vote .
    Coffee time and a chat should sort out problems ,, to many cooks spoil the broth .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm struggling to sleep as this subject has got my mind ticking over and I'm envisioning the situation from multiple angles .

C.H.D , childrens home diversity is a new generalised term I've formed to explain the var (x) of the different children's neurological process problems such as self harm issues , anger issues etc of children in the care system .

Each individual in the care system has an individual story , somewhere in each story is the solution to their neurological problems .

Fundamentally finding the cause to the effect , causality , is the beginning in finding any solution .

Beginning with people who self harm , this is often an action of self pity , people feeling so sorry for themselves they just don't want to go on anymore or want to hurt themselves to feel pain to take their own mind off self pity .

The neurological fix to this problem , is to get them to stop feeling self pity for themselves by neurologically influencing them into having more pity for others . When one realises their own self pity is unwarranted compared to some starving African child etc, the neurological influence will switch them into caring strongly for life , including their own life .

I understand you've probably never heard this before but I've just accessed minds , not in a telepathic way of course but in a way like a profiler places themselves in the role of the person they are profiling .

The reverse psychology to self harming people is to get them to care for others , their neurological process will switch to protective mode , they'll have to survive to protect the people they care for .

I'll do angry people tomorrow ….

Thanks

The reverse psychology to self harming people is to get them to care for others , their neurological process will switch to protective mode , they'll have to survive to protect the people they care for .

Your ignorance of the reasons for self harming are frankly frightening. (Seriously.) It is also a difficult thing to stop.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Your ignorance of the reasons for self harming are frankly frightening. (Seriously.) It is also a difficult thing to stop.

You know very little about how the neurological process works , the reason is self pity , what you are talking about is neurological triggers that cause the self pity . Cause and affect are two different things ..

Thanks
    You know very little about how the neurological process works , .

Frankly from your contributions on the subject, you know (expletive deleted) all about the subject. I have at least had education and training on the subject of self-harmers.