Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Being sent to prison for none payment of council tax is unlawful .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,253 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    I rung the council on behalf of the ex and explained for about an hour , I asked them to take it back off the bailiffs and I'd arrange the ex pay a payment plan . They refused although it is an error of the system . I then rung the bailiffs and set up a payment plan with them but then they said no , they wanted this that and the other . I sent more stuff . They then said they wanted more stuff . They also now have ignored communications sent the 7 day death letter .
    I suspect these firms are intentionally avoiding communications and settlements to gain extra revenue in their call home visit fees . This is because the government give them easy pickings and 235 per home visit . They know they get 235 for just knocking at your door .
    I've messaged them and told them if a rep comes here I will arrest him for suspicion of extortion , I have motive and could get lots of witness's off youtube who've experienced the same thing and lack of communication or acceptance of settlement offers .
    The evidence is there .
    Don't want to blow your bubble but all that common law stuff and arresting people on youtube is 100% bollocks,it's not extortion it's a charge you have to pay,I don't like paying my road fund licence but if I don't the car will be seized all this talk of common law is rubbish spouted on youtube you will have to pay up.
    The new parliamentary democracy,it's not the will of the people that counts but the will of 650......will come back to haunt them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Don't want to blow your bubble but all that common law stuff and arresting people on youtube is 100% bollocks,it's not extortion it's a charge you have to pay,I don't like paying my road fund licence but if I don't the car will be seized all this talk of common law is rubbish spouted on youtube you will have to pay up.
    I hate to burst your bubble but I am a lot smarter than the youtubers who do this type thing . Threatening to send somebody jail or threatening to take somebodies goods if they don't pay , by defintiion is extorsion . Nobody on youtube has arrested a bailiff before , I will and I'll make it stick . I'll pre warn them and give them chance to leave , telling them to tell their office to communicate , they aren't having their extra fee's , they can try but they won't get them .

Thanks
    I hate to burst your bubble but I am a lot smarter than the youtubers who do this type thing . Threatening to send somebody jail or threatening to take somebodies goods if they don't pay , by defintiion is extorsion . Nobody on youtube has arrested a bailiff before , I will and I'll make it stick . I'll pre warn them and give them chance to leave , telling them to tell their office to communicate , they aren't having their extra fee's , they can try but they won't get them .
    I look forward to the ensuing incident being shown on one of the real life TV programs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    I look forward to the ensuing incident being shown on one of the real life TV programs.
    I've not even got a phone at the moment to record the visit but I am confident it will go as planned . The made up legal jargon the bailiff might attempt to use will be futile , once I inform him that I am suspicious that the company he works for is acting in an extortionate manner and I've already informed them under section 24a I will arrest any reps knocking here trying to extort money , informing him that if he doesn't leave he will be aiding and abetting this and citizen arrested , he should leave unless he wants to incriminate himself and stay .

Thanks
    That is why we have legalese , suspicion is a great word . There isn't a limited time , they are under arrest until the police arrive to take them into custody . At a court there would plenty of police constables on duty , I have no worries in arresting a judge if he's committing or I suspect they are committing a crime .
    Well that's good then,when are you thinking of trying it out?
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    I believe you,do you have a solicitor on hand or will you be needing the duty solicitor?

Thanks
    I've not even got a phone at the moment to record the visit but I am confident it will go as planned ..

I wasn't referring to you videoing it.

Thanks
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...est-judge.html
    but alas.
    A council spokesman confirmed Mr Hayes has now been handed a 21-day sentence by magistrates for “wilful refusal” to pay his council tax bill. Officers issued a warrant for his arrest on Saturday after he failed to show up for a hearing last week.
    This time, the rioting protestors stayed away.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...est-judge.html
    but alas.
    A council spokesman confirmed Mr Hayes has now been handed a 21-day sentence by magistrates for “wilful refusal” to pay his council tax bill. Officers issued a warrant for his arrest on Saturday after he failed to show up for a hearing last week.
    This time, the rioting protestors stayed away.
    So the police acted against the law and are accountable for not upholding the law in your link and a 21 day sentence was false imprisonment from whichever judge . They should of reminded the police of their duties and the police should of upheld the citizens arrest by law .

So it is true that the government are extorting money by threats and force . I might come arrest them all

Thanks
    So the police acted against the law and are accountable for not upholding the law in your link and a 21 day sentence was false imprisonment from whichever judge . They should of reminded the police of their duties and upheld the citizens arrest .
    Well do carry on then I am sure they will be most pleased at the local nick when you turn up telling them so.