Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Being sent to prison for none payment of council tax is unlawful .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    I imagine it is difficult,because those highs are always calling.Trouble is lawfully they are just that another high that doesn't last and you end up in more anxiety than ever.
    Yes , the highs of thought and wishful thinking vanish to leave upset , however the physics still works regardless if they believe me or not . Should I do it ? Should I make a water droplet hit critical mass ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    Yes , the highs of thought and wishful thinking vanish to leave upset , however the physics still works regardless if they believe me or not . Should I do it ? Should I make a water droplet hit critical mass ?
    If you want,who am I to say you cannot do it,but then what happens if you find out it doesn't work?
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If you want,who am I to say you cannot do it,but then what happens if you find out it doesn't work?
    Slight problem , every idea I've ever had in creating something , always works . The physics works , I'd get it to work .

I know plasma physics and all sorts , I think that I can use an existing device to create plasma motors .

I have naval ideas and all sorts , hopefully the message got passed on to the navy via a trusted source I gave it to .

Thanks
    Slight problem , every idea I've ever had in creating something , always works . The physics works , I'd get it to work .

I know plasma physics and all sorts , I think that I can use an existing device to create plasma motors .
    Well good luck with that then.Probably better than arresting judges.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well good luck with that then.Probably better than arresting judges.
    Of course but it would cost me nothing to arrest judges , experiments cost money .

Thanks
    Of course but it would cost me nothing to arrest judges , experiments cost money .
    Well nobody said he had to make it easy for yourself did they?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well nobody said he had to make it easy for yourself did they?
    I've never experienced easy in life , I'll die never achieving anything I think now , had enough of trying , never had much hope starting a game of monopoly skint in a game that's been running so long .

Thanks
    I've never experienced easy in life , I'll die never achieving anything I think now , had enough of trying , never had much hope starting a game of monopoly skint in a game that's been running so long .
    Well you could start by taking that years rates bill down the council and telling them you only have to pay the rates for the time you lived there.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well you could start by taking that years rates bill down the council and telling them you only have to pay the rates for the time you lived there.
    I've heard nothing off them since , they have my new address but knowing how mediocre minded they are , they're probably still mailing to my old address . The next time I'll probably hear something will be the bailiffs for me , they kinda of do the entire process without you knowing sometimes as my ex example .
    I can't see why I should run around chasing them , the error was theirs to begin with . I got my rent benefits no problem so obviously I should of had the council tax benefits too .
    I've just worked out some physics this morning for science , time dilation related . Will I get a thanks ? of course not .

I don't know why I bother trying help them ..

Thanks
    I've heard nothing off them since , they have my new address but knowing how mediocre minded they are , they're probably still mailing to my old address . The next time I'll probably hear something will be the bailiffs for me , they kinda of do the entire process without you knowing sometimes as my ex example .
    I can't see why I should run around chasing them , the error was theirs to begin with . I got my rent benefits no problem so obviously I should of had the council tax benefits too .
    I've just worked out some physics this morning for science , time dilation related . Will I get a thanks ? of course not .

I don't know why I bother trying help them ..
    It all boils down to this: if you have assets they'll get you, but if not, they'll leave you alone. So if you do have assets then transfer them all to a close relative, and the bullying scum who instructed the bailiffs will slink away.
    There are none who do so much harm as those obsessed with doing good.

‘The longer the truth remains untold, the deeper it gets buried.’

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cerberus For This Useful Post:

Lawfully (16-04-2019)