Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Being sent to prison for none payment of council tax is unlawful .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    I've heard nothing off them since , they have my new address but knowing how mediocre minded they are , they're probably still mailing to my old address . The next time I'll probably hear something will be the bailiffs for me , they kinda of do the entire process without you knowing sometimes as my ex example .
    I can't see why I should run around chasing them , the error was theirs to begin with . I got my rent benefits no problem so obviously I should of had the council tax benefits too .
    I've just worked out some physics this morning for science , time dilation related . Will I get a thanks ? of course not .

I don't know why I bother trying help them ..
    You are not helping them,they are just paper pushers,you are helping yourself.Putting yourself into some other form of escapism doesn't sort it out.Maybe you have a friend who can go with you and explain the circumstances.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    You are not helping them,.
    I've told them how gravity works , I understand space-time better than they do , it's weird honestly .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
    It all boils down to this: if you have assets they'll get you, but if not, they'll leave you alone. So if you do have assets then transfer them all to a close relative, and the bullying scum who instructed the bailiffs will slink away.
    No assets , 1 pair of socks if they want them .

P.s If they take me court for the full amount and bailiffs turn up , i'll arrest them too , for a fraudulent claim .

Thanks
    I've told them how gravity works , I understand space-time better than they do , it's weird honestly .

- - - Updated - - -

P.s If they take me court for the full amount and bailiffs turn up , i'll arrest them too , for a fraudulent claim .
    So you said,but did you explain to them about your treadmill.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So you said,but did you explain to them about your treadmill.
    I didn't get what you mean about treadmill or were you relating that to the council tax or the science lol .

If the council present to a judge a claim for x amount of money and you don't owe that amount of money , that is a fraudulent claim , It would be their incompetence , why should I chase it up and sort their mess out for them ? I'll just wait and then do them for fraud if it arises .

Thanks
    I didn't get what you mean about treadmill or were you relating that to the council tax or the science lol .

If the council present to a judge a claim for x amount of money and you don't owe that amount of money , that is a fraudulent claim , It would be their incompetence , why should I chase it up and sort their mess out for them ? I'll just wait and then do them for fraud if it arises .
    Because you will have to pay for the time you were in your flat,so if you sort it out now,you won't end up with another anxiety attack will you? Or have Bailiffs knocking your door causing you more stress you didn't need to occur in the first place.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Because you will have to pay for the time you were in your flat,so if you sort it out now,you won't end up with another anxiety attack will you? Or have Bailiffs knocking your door causing you more stress you didn't need to occur in the first place.

Yes , I owe the top up for whatever time I was at my flat but if the council have already took me court for the full amount , they have presented a fraudulent claim before a judge . I won't get anxiety off bailiffs , I'll quite enjoy the experience .

Thanks
    Yes , I owe the top up for whatever time I was at my flat but if the council have already took me court for the full amount , they have presented a fraudulent claim before a judge . I won't get anxiety off bailiffs , I'll quite enjoy the experience .
    Not true though is it,they won't have taken you to court for the full amount,you still have time to sort it out.But all the same that is your choice.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just adopt a passive attitude and make them have to sort out the problem. Bureaucrats are indolent by nature, and will seldom do any work if they can possibly avoid it.
    There are none who do so much harm as those obsessed with doing good.

‘The longer the truth remains untold, the deeper it gets buried.’

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Not true though is it,they won't have taken you to court for the full amount,you still have time to sort it out.But all the same that is your choice.

Not true , last June they took my ex court for the full amount , April 2018 until April 2019 bill . A fraudulent claim at the time , she owed only 2 months in top up but was also told she didn't have to pay by the council . The bailiffs want over £300 from this , the council had made a fraudulent claim to the judge for monies owed .

As proved yesterday , you can't owe me 20k for something you haven't had .

Thanks
    Not true , last June they took my ex court for the full amount , April 2018 until April 2019 bill . A fraudulent claim at the time , she owed only 2 months in top up but was also told she didn't have to pay by the council . The bailiffs want over £300 from this , the council had made a fraudulent claim to the judge for monies owed .
    Well you keep answering your own problem go and sort it out now then.