Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 103

Thread: Being sent to prison for none payment of council tax is unlawful .

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    So which medication do you have?
    Interestingly the doctor gave me the wrong medicine for a couple of year before I decided to stop taking them as they weren't really helping . The doctor gave me beta blockers and amitriptyline which I have now come off by myself. I'm on no present meds and neither do I want to be . I do however need get the hospital part sorted but the problem is I also have an extreme phobia of needles and I faint at the thought of .

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,623
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    I fell into the poverty trap and I can't escape , it made me really depressed , almost suicidal . I'm recovering in mind but not in means . It becoming a point where I need to work even though I have physical problems as well as mental health problems . I'm going have to work whilst bad .
    I didn't mean that in a derogatory way. I can't see your problem, only envisage them, but that doesn't mean I'm without sympathy. For reasons I won't go into, I have friends with mental health issues, and I suffer problems of my own too. I guess sometimes talking, even if its on an internet forum helps. Sometimes I find myself needing to keep busy. Kind of like the feeling that if you let the engine stop, you won't get this car started again. One thing that's always helped me is to keep a sense of humour. I always find things to laugh at, even if that's sometimes myself. Helps keep a sense of perspective.

    I hope you find a way out, Lawfully. I've seen people go down that road, and in the end, you have to find the strength from within, no matter what the doctors and the shrinks say. I know it isn't easy, and I respect your honesty. Good luck, old son.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeppityDawg For This Useful Post:

    cromwell (15-04-2019), Lawfully (15-04-2019)

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,542
    Thanks
    797
    Thanked 803 Times in 679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    Interestingly the doctor gave me the wrong medicine for a couple of year before I decided to stop taking them as they weren't really helping . The doctor gave me beta blockers and amitriptyline which I have no come off . I'm on no present meds and neither do I want to be . I do however need get the hospital part sorted but the problem is I also have an extreme phobia of needles and I faint at the thought of .
    You know you will end up sectioned if you don't take it and you have already lost your flat.Every up ends with a down.You know that.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    You know you will end up sectioned if you don't take it and you have already lost your flat.Every up ends with a down.You know that.

    The doctor stopped giving them to me when I told him they were the wrong meds , could of sued them probably but I came through it . They can't section me , I'm not crazy mad lol . I give my flat up , couldn't afford to live on my own , additionally within the first 3 month I had a summons for the council tax for the entire year , yes it is that ridiculous .

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,542
    Thanks
    797
    Thanked 803 Times in 679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    The doctor stopped giving them to me when I told him they were the wrong meds , could of sued them probably but I came through it . They can't section me , I'm not crazy mad lol . I give my flat up , couldn't afford to live on my own , additionally within the first 3 month I had a summons for the council tax for the entire year , yes it is that ridiculous .
    Lows and highs I never said you were mad.The medication is to keep you on a level.Seen it all before Lawfully.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    I didn't mean that in a derogatory way. I can't see your problem, only envisage them, but that doesn't mean I'm without sympathy. For reasons I won't go into, I have friends with mental health issues, and I suffer problems of my own too. I guess sometimes talking, even if its on an internet forum helps. Sometimes I find myself needing to keep busy. Kind of like the feeling that if you let the engine stop, you won't get this car started again. One thing that's always helped me is to keep a sense of humour. I always find things to laugh at, even if that's sometimes myself. Helps keep a sense of perspective.

    I hope you find a way out, Lawfully. I've seen people go down that road, and in the end, you have to find the strength from within, no matter what the doctors and the shrinks say. I know it isn't easy, and I respect your honesty. Good luck, old son.

    Thanks , yes talking is always good for the mind , occupy your mind in chat forget the stress of life temporary .

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Lows and highs I never said you were mad.The medication is to keep you on a level.Seen it all before Lawfully.
    I'm actually getting pretty much back to normal compared to how I was when I first ''broke down'' . Anxiety is scary thing when you've never encountered it before . I've considered bio electrics etc since, it helped me learn a few things .

    I'll be alright , just need hit the lotto or something lucky like that . Giving up on science , doesn't matter that I have ideas they don't care .

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,542
    Thanks
    797
    Thanked 803 Times in 679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    I'm actually getting pretty much back to normal compared to how I was when I first ''broke down'' . Anxiety is scary thing when you've never encountered it before . I've considered bio electrics etc since, it helped me learn a few things .

    I'll be alright , just need hit the lotto or something lucky like that . Giving up on science , doesn't matter that I have ideas they don't care .
    Well they are not in your world,so probably science is best left alone.I wouldn't bank on winning the lotto either.LOL But you could get yourself back on a level and you might see the world in a different light.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,107
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Well they are not in your world,so probably science is best left alone.I wouldn't bank on winning the lotto either.LOL But you could get yourself back on a level and you might see the world in a different light.
    It is difficult to get back on the level and you are correct science is definitely beyond me breaking through , I could test my science of course but I don't think they'd appreciate if I made a water droplet hit critical mass in my kitchen or arced space time energy .

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,542
    Thanks
    797
    Thanked 803 Times in 679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawfully View Post
    It is difficult to get back on the level and you are correct science is definitely beyond me breaking through , I could test my science of course but I don't think they'd appreciate if I made a water droplet hit critical mass in my kitchen or arced space time energy .
    I imagine it is difficult,because those highs are always calling.Trouble is lawfully they are just that another high that doesn't last and you end up in more anxiety than ever.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20-01-2017, 01:10 PM
  2. Disability payment changes begin
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 07:43 AM
  3. Back to Work Schemes ruled unlawful
    By lankou in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 06:59 PM
  4. UK stops 21m payment to Rwanda
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-11-2012, 08:07 PM
  5. Introduction of Immigration Cap Deemed 'Unlawful'
    By soloman in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •