Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New Zealand mosque shootings

Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,169 Posts
    I noticed that Jacinda Ardern has said she will never speak the name of the suspect, only that of the names of the victims. I'm unsure how this helps in any way.
    I also get the point in the video that the hearing was behind closed doors, which went against the usual protocol, probably to avoid giving the right wing nutter a chance to preach his hate from the dock.
    Conspiracy theorists might think it was held behind closed doors for other reasons, but then they would, wouldn't they? It's what they do.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barry For This Useful Post:

cassie (19-03-2019), cromwell (19-03-2019), Rei (19-03-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I noticed that Jacinda Ardern has said she will never speak the name of the suspect, only that of the names of the victims. I'm unsure how this helps in any way.
    I also get the point in the video that the hearing was behind closed doors, which went against the usual protocol, probably to avoid giving the right wing nutter a chance to preach his hate from the dock.
    Conspiracy theorists might think it was held behind closed doors for other reasons, but then they would, wouldn't they? It's what they do.
    Possibly an "oxygen of publicity" argument, in a forlorn attempt to get the victims' names remembered rather than the killer. Or enacting the impulse to do something noticeable that might give comfort rather like laying flowers...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Oh for gods sake Scott what will it take for people to believe,that you have to witness it personally?

I have family in NZ....it happened it's not some hollywood conspiracy film.
    A video that didn't have serious flaws would be sufficient. Stop letting the MSM brainwash you. And I have a sister and family in Australia. I'm not sure how that's relevant though.
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

Machiavelli, The Prince

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    People who use the term "conspiracy theorist" might be accused of using meaningless labels. I saw the entire video many times, and it has major flaws. That's not a theory. Now it is hard to find the footage, due to censorship. Yet many documentaries showing the holocaust and piles of bodies are commonplace. Many many things stink of cover-up.
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

Machiavelli, The Prince