Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Tommy Robinson going to court again and being persecuted

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 162 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scott777 View Post
    You didn't actually answer either question.
    When you ignore a court warning and repeat what you had previously done which was jeopardising a court case you get done for C.O.C.

    He is a piece of **** because he appears with 2 thugs wearing blazers with epaulettes and Berets. Does he think he is Wolfy? And of course his EDL connections, which you say he left. If I left the KKK does that mean Iím no longer a racist?
    I can explain it to you, but I canít understand it for you.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,734
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 165 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    And of course his EDL connections, which you say he left. If I left the KKK does that mean I’m no longer a racist?
    It might. A racist person can obviously change.
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

    Machiavelli, The Prince

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 162 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scott777 View Post
    It might. A racist person can obviously change.
    Nobody changes from that kind of standpoint without some kind of epiphany, and then they usually go completely the opposite way.

    You’re saying he has just mellowed his racist tones? Just doesn’t happen.
    I can explain it to you, but I canít understand it for you.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,734
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 165 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nobody changes from that kind of standpoint without some kind of epiphany, and then they usually go completely the opposite way.

    You’re saying he has just mellowed his racist tones? Just doesn’t happen.
    Actually, I was referring to people changing there views, not Tommy. As far as I'm aware, he has never been racist. If he is, how can you tell? Which race doesn't he like?
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

    Machiavelli, The Prince

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
    Robinson can afford the defence costs, and he's probably loving it secretly as it means more opportunities. Like his Range Rover with private plate, his flashy mansion and his watch costing more than some here earn before tax each year.

    Couldn't give a rodents furry crack about momentum, but the evidence is overwhelming.

    He is milking the gullible cattle...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/peoplesmo...496130?lang=en

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,734
    Thanks
    626
    Thanked 165 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
    Robinson can afford the defence costs, and he's probably loving it secretly as it means more opportunities. Like his Range Rover with private plate, his flashy mansion and his watch costing more than some here earn before tax each year.

    Couldn't give a rodents furry crack about momentum, but the evidence is overwhelming.

    He is milking the gullible cattle...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/peoplesmo...496130?lang=en
    Is this link to evidence or what?
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

    Machiavelli, The Prince

Similar Threads

  1. Tommy Robinson
    By BumblinB in forum Brexit
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 27-02-2019, 12:30 AM
  2. Tommy Robinson freed on bail.
    By roscoe in forum Political News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-08-2018, 06:37 PM
  3. Tommy Robinson gaoled for contempt of court.
    By Barry in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 07-08-2018, 01:12 PM
  4. Tommy Robinson's Appeal
    By Baron von Lotsov in forum Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2018, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •