Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39

Thread: Extension

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    The Westminster party are happily taking the fall,they want the same thing as the EU.The only drama is a bunch of sideliners making a meal of it.For showing us their own delusions who avoid the truth like it is a sin.
    so its the snp , tony blair , westminster ,AND the eu who are stopping you populists leaving?

what a bunch of barstewards sheep!!!!!
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Findeton View Post
    Sorry leavers, if you want to leave the EU by the 29th, you'll have to book a flight to Russia.
    Why not Canada or USA?

Is Russia where you are from?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Do you think it is in the interests of the UK to (quoting Theresa May) to risk the cohesion of society by not delivering the referendum result? You see, I don't think it would be great to see violence and destruction on our streets because people might believe they have lost the ability to change politics through the ballot box.
    Firstly I think you grossly overestimate how many people actually care about Brexit going ahead, or at least sufficiently enough to cause trouble if it doesn't happen.

Besides threats of violence is no reason not to withdraw article 50. Arguably if that is the attitude of those who support leave then they have little credibility

The referendum caused the current split because by holding a vote based on the nonsense spouted by eurosceptics for the last few decades.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Junckrfu View Post
    Why not Canada or USA?

Is Russia where you are from?
    You know where I'm from, it's not in the north of Europe.

Russia is an European country that has sovereignty over its border with the EU, I guessed Leavers would sympathize with that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Findeton View Post
    You know where I'm from, it's not in the north of Europe.

Russia is an European country that has sovereignty over its border with the EU, I guessed Leavers would sympathize with that.
    Findeton the forum has went a bit dead im afraid.

Something to do with a funny shaped ball game and england being humbled yet again.

If its not politics , its sport they are hopeless at.

Morris dancing surrender monkeys.
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Thanks
    31 - 0 the english were winning so i hear , and the wee scottish player did a diego maradonna and ran through the whole england team to score.

31 - 0 up and they still couldnt win on their home patch.

Thanks
    useless barstewards.

You see now why they need the uk dont you?

They need the irish to think for them , the welsh to show them how to win tournaments and the scottish to bankroll them and fight their wars for them.

...and when they get sent out on their own to compete in sport , they get shown up for the useless wankers that they are.

Feckin world beaters.

Wheres that forum member streetwalker?

Nation of winners he said.

We`ll do an agincourt he told me!

Spend years moaning about the eu , hold a referendum , win it , then spend years arguing how not to leave it.

Then im informed england are the best at sport , and here at rugby , not only do they not win the 6 nations , they get humbled by scotland , lose the tournament to wales , and even scotland who finish second bottom win a prize but england dont.

You couldnt make it up.

laughing stock of the planet.