Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Labour: 673 anti-Semitism complaints in 10 months

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    2,390
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 693 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    Lankou, your blind defence of Labour against the Jews is somewhat distasteful. If you refuse to condemn them, then the only conclusion is that you condone their antisemitism.
    You are so right Boggart, but there are none so blind as those that can not see!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    2,390
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 693 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    None at all. Because basically the lies and propaganda that are behind the singling out of Labour with anti-semitism accusations is disgraceful with the ONLY reason being press, media and the Tory party are collectively fouling their underwear about Corbyn ending up as Prime Minister. They are frankly too thick to realise their dirty tricks campaign will help Corbyn be Prime Minister.
    It is the members of the Labour Party, those of a moderate and anti-racist persuasion, who are driving this issue motivated by their own disgust at the endemic anti-semitism so deep seated in the extreme left of the Labour Party, coupled with shame that so little has been done to control this vile institutionised racism so widespread in Her Majesty's Official Opposition.

    The Conservatives, so undeserving of your obsessional, vitriolic and unjustified hatred , have said very little about Labour's racist disgrace, proven now beyond any shadow of rational doubt, except in the mind of a cretin and bigot. A scandal as grotesque as this one must be full reported in the press and news media. Again only a cretin and bigot would attempt to condemn those doing what they are supposed to do in this way, just as a cretin or bigot would fly in the face of evidence and attempt to deny Labour's proven anti-semitism.

    Are you a holocaust denier as well Lankou?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 204 Times in 171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Somewhat biased not to list the complaints about other political parties.

    whataboutery

    No other Party needs police protection for its Jewish MP's when attending Conference.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,328
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 393 Times in 341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    Lankou, your blind defence of Labour against the Jews is somewhat distasteful. If you refuse to condemn them, then the only conclusion is that you condone their antisemitism.

    I am NOT making a blind defence of Labour. The BBC headline that starts the thread is blatant propaganda because few people read beyond the headline.
    IF anyone bothers to check there may have been 673 complaints but not 673 "convictions."
    The BBC news item whilst it does provide a detailed breakdown of those 673 complaints it does not mention the number of legal challenges, brought about by the disgusting Witch Hunt by Labour.
    That the media/press has not bothered to check where the propaganda and lies started from a disgrace.

    Frome

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,646
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 272 Times in 200 Posts
    Lankou, I'm not getting into an argument about it, but you dismiss claims against Labour's antisemitism All the time. Above, you brush it off as a witch hunt (not by Labour though as you state). Normally you bring the Tories and other maligned groups into the discussion. You NEVER admit Labour have been antisemitic and thus you NEVER condemn them. You are living in denial. The PLP have come out today to say they will root it out. Why is that, if as you say, there is nothing wrong?
    Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Newport, South Wales
    Posts
    9,211
    Thanks
    1,534
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 996 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    And why have the Jews got a monopoly on being Semite?

    The fact is every time someone uses the word antisemitic to discuss an allegation of Jew hatred, they play right into the hands of the campaign that has been waged since time eternal to eradicate the OTHER people to whom the word Semite applies from society's mindset.

    The Jewish Chronicle openly stated when Corbyn stood with three others to take Ed 'Moses' Milliband's job that a man who was not a "friend of israel" *could not be allowed* to.lead a British political party.

    Think about that a minute.

    If allegations of hatred of the Jews for being Jews (As opposed to hatred of their interference in British political life from afar) are proven, then those found proven to have been so should be chucked out of the party. But NOT before Diane Abbott. Whose track record with Bernie Grant over housing in Tower Hamlets is a matter of public record, as is her failure to complain when the Bangla-dominated council of more recent years did the very same thing.
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

    Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,328
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 393 Times in 341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    Lankou, I'm not getting into an argument about it, but you dismiss claims against Labour's antisemitism All the time. Above, you brush it off as a witch hunt (not by Labour though as you state). Normally you bring the Tories and other maligned groups into the discussion. You NEVER admit Labour have been antisemitic and thus you NEVER condemn them. You are living in denial. The PLP have come out today to say they will root it out. Why is that, if as you say, there is nothing wrong?
    ALL I am doing is challenging lies and propaganda. I do so wherever it happens. I have NOT stated nothing is wrong. What is missing is a similar investigation into all political parties in Britain.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,646
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 272 Times in 200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    ALL I am doing is challenging lies and propaganda. I do so wherever it happens. I have NOT stated nothing is wrong. What is missing is a similar investigation into all political parties in Britain.
    Who has made the complaints? The Jewish group themselves. You seem to be taking a partisan approach to it. There is quite a lot of it coming from the PLP themselves, and it is bad when your Jewish MPs have to have bodyguards when going to conference. Berger's recent treatment has been very poor, and McDonnell's intervention has been equally poor.
    Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,328
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 393 Times in 341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    Who has made the complaints?.
    The problem is where did the lies and propaganda come from originally, which the media/press locked on to without doing due diligence before they joined in with the lies and propaganda.
    (I suggest you do your own research because I don't want to be falsely accused of anti-semitism.
    (It was a VERY dirty propaganda campaign from day one.)

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    2,390
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 693 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    ALL I am doing is challenging lies and propaganda. I do so wherever it happens. I have NOT stated nothing is wrong. What is missing is a similar investigation into all political parties in Britain.
    No you aren't. You are challenging what you with your limited knowledge and massively distorted view of modern life perceive to be lies and propaganda. This is why the majority of your posts are held in contempt and/or disbelief by the majority of posters on this forum. I ignore your bigoted mental meanderings most of the time, until you become so outrageous in your preposterous judgments that you need to be challenged. This of course does little good because you are so obsessed with the gospel according to Lankou and its prejudices and bigotry, that you are unable to acknowledge or even recognise evidence supporting differing views.

Similar Threads

  1. Labour MPs want new anti-Semitism code
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-07-2018, 12:07 AM
  2. Labour vows to settle anti-Semitism complaints by July
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-04-2018, 09:50 AM
  3. Corbyn: Labour must do better on anti-Semitism
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-03-2018, 03:32 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-11-2017, 04:01 PM
  5. Labour 'must act quicker on anti-Semitism'
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-04-2016, 06:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •