Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27

Thread: How About

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conchúr View Post
    Fair enough, allow me to re-phrase then into something slightly more nuanced. . . No Deal Brexiteers are advocating the position of the UK having no trade deals except for some agreements which in the event of a No Deal may not even be fully practicable.

Well that might be more nuanced but it doesnt make a lot of sense. Face it, you are unable to find a single prominent leave campaigner who advocated not have any trade deals with anyone - so why not just admit it and move on?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Well that might be more nuanced but it doesnt make a lot of sense. Face it, you are unable to find a single prominent leave campaigner who advocated not have any trade deals with anyone - so why not just admit it and move on?

Could you please explain to me how that doesn't make sense?

Any Leave campaigner who is advocating No Deal as a viable or even desirable option is advocating the very thing I have just referred to : having no deals aside from some continuity deals which not even be fully practicable in the event of the UK crashing out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conchúr View Post
    Could you please explain to me how that doesn't make sense?

Any Leave campaigner who is advocating No Deal as a viable or even desirable option is advocating the very thing I have just referred to : having no deals aside from some continuity deals which not even be fully practicable in the event of the UK crashing out.
    So name a single prominent Leave supporter that wants to trade solely on WTO grounds with no trade deals.

Must be easy.