Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holocaust remembrance

Thanks
    Merely mentioning the fact that racially motivated gangs went around grooming, drugging and gang raping young girls in this country is a hate crime and anyone caught discussing it will be attacked and forcefully silenced. It's now white supremacy and ironically Islamophobic to object. Funnily enough, it's also Neo-Nazi.

Well done, country.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    As I posted the figures are taken from your beloved Wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims
    If you know better, you might like to edit them on their website.
    I like Wikipedia because because it has excellent sections on hard science. I rarely read the political pages these days, and I have also said in the same thread that you figured I was thumbs up on Wikipedia that there are political pages that are not upto the excellent standards of the science pages. I recall saying any page with a newspaper link should be taken with a pinch of salt. Now when you repeat back to me what I had said, you alter it. You leave out the detail. Yours is a course interpretation of the original, not an accurate copy. So if you then employ your interpretation of what i said in your argument then you have neatly done one of those card tricks to make your 6000 000 figure legit.

By the way, to prove my point, try and see what Wikipedia has to say about all of that LGBT nonsense. You'll see a different Wiki than the one you might be familiar with. It's not homogeneous. It has good patches and bad ones, and your holocaust page is..., well surely you can imagine who edits that. Jews are fanatical about this holocaust thing. They are very emotional, and of course you can understand that when relatives in their family were murdered, but that 6m figure is like a holy grail, hence accuracy plays second fiddle. You can't talk about it unless you agree with it. It's an offence for anyone to downgrade it. There's a false certainty to it. If you want to know what is known it would take a lot of study. You're trying to piece together a puzzle where more of the pieces are lies then those which are true. People research it and use clever tricks to try and verify, like proxy indicators. Sometimes boundaries can be deduced, i.e. no more than x could have died here and y there. The trouble is that in wartime the records of crimes like this are destroyed on purpose. Hard evidence is scant. There's still a lot of confusion about it and disagreement on the figures. It's a political hot potato.
    Who cares where you were wot night
    Now we have you under this light

Thanks
    Thanked 1,915 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    It has good patches and bad ones, and your holocaust page is..., well surely you can imagine who edits that. Jews are fanatical about this holocaust thing. They are very emotional, and of course you can understand that when relatives in their family were murdered, but that 6m figure is like a holy grail, hence accuracy plays second fiddle. You can't talk about it unless you agree with it. It's an offence for anyone to downgrade it. There's a false certainty to it. If you want to know what is known it would take a lot of study. You're trying to piece together a puzzle where more of the pieces are lies then those which are true. People research it and use clever tricks to try and verify, like proxy indicators. Sometimes boundaries can be deduced, i.e. no more than x could have died here and y there. The trouble is that in wartime the records of crimes like this are destroyed on purpose. Hard evidence is scant. There's still a lot of confusion about it and disagreement on the figures. It's a political hot potato.
    So am I summing up correctly - your argument is that the figures are highly suspect because the holocaust item on Wiki is edited by emotional Jews.
    Where do Jews come in your "worthiness meter", is it somewhere below women by any chance?
    They took your country from you, now they've taken your democracy too.
    And "they" are the elites, those who hate the culture of the people, the values of the people, the democracy of the people.

Thanks
    So am I summing up correctly - your argument is that the figures are highly suspect because the holocaust item on Wiki is edited by emotional Jews.
    Where do Jews come in your "worthiness meter", is it somewhere below women by any chance?
    My vote counts just as much as your's xx

Thanks
    Don't be so childish.

The figure is to a large extent indeterminate. If the Nazis had won it would clearly be a lot less. This is the trouble with it. It's when you make claims against an accused party knowing the accused party can't answer back, so the very nature of it has built-in bias, no matter where it is published in the West.

What you are doing here is to turn it around so the fault lies with me. You do not want to debate in order to establish a more accurate view, but would rather opt for the ad hominem approach. This is not my style, so I'm not going to attack you. I'm just saying, try and look at it objectively. It will do you some good.
    Who cares where you were wot night
    Now we have you under this light