Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Yellow Vests - London - Tomorrow

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinset View Post
    Why do you have to put USA business into EU business? The german GDP is the highest GDP in the EU, without counting the reserve. If we want to quantify the costs, what % is that going to be? A couple of cents from my wallet. There is no "great depression" in EU understand that. Actually the USA has worse economic problems than the EU. it is mathematically impossible for them to even pay the interest of their debts. Regards.
    It’s not about GDP, it’s about % growth of GDP and at the moment Germany is ranked 19 out of the G20 countries and on the world stage the EU is not even in the top 100.

The USA has double the % growth that the EU has, coupled with the fact the USA’s GDP is 3 TRILLION USD bigger than the EU they are doing much better than the EU.

The EU’s economy has been dropping like a set of car keys in the last two and half years with only really Malta doing ok. Now let me think, what has Malta got in common with the UK??? Oh yes, it’s an island with a natural border separating it from the nest of Vipers.
    I can explain it to you, but I canít understand it for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    It’s not about GDP, it’s about % growth of GDP and at the moment Germany is ranked 19 out of the G20 countries and on the world stage the EU is not even in the top 100.

The USA has double the % growth that the EU has, coupled with the fact the USA’s GDP is 3 TRILLION USD bigger than the EU they are doing much better than the EU.

The EU’s economy has been dropping like a set of car keys in the last two and half years with only really Malta doing ok. Now let me think, what has Malta got in common with the UK??? Oh yes, it’s an island with a natural border separating it from the nest of Vipers.
    Do you know what the GDP in easy words is? It is how much money your country makes every year. Where do you get those money it does not matter.

Do you know how much colonies in afrika contribute to your GDP? Without those colonies, your GDP wont even get into the first 10 positions.

There has been a "fight" between macron and a minister from italy, where the minister clearly said that without the colonies France has, their GDP would be below the 15 positions.

It's not that the 100% of the UK GDP comes from UK itself, just like any nations with colonies.

The money that comes from those colonies, those money contribute to your GDP. In easy words, those colonies are working and making money for you, they use your currency in there.

If those money are taken off, your GDP is denitly lower.

Do you get also why the USA has a such hight GDP now?

And about this,

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The EU’s economy has been dropping like a set of car keys in the last two and half years
    I do not know if you are fabricating these statments, because according to the world bank the EU GDP has been and still is growing. Regards.

Thanks
    I believe the country with the highest GDP growth currently is Libya. Clearly, it's the economy which is currently booming the most. /s