Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Asylum Seekers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    What you have outlined is a: War torn migrant issue v economic migrant issue.

I have had this conversation many times but I can assure you the word INFEST was never used.

I have not watched your YouTube video but I can honestly say that the pure tone of your post concerns me. I too have concerns about the Muslim faith and their belief that the world should become a Muslim state but let’s talk with serenity.
    I use the word "infest" because most of these people are like the creatures we would use that term for. It's OK sitting in your nice home in your nice area surrounded by your nice neighbours, and pretending these people are just like you and I, they just speak in another language and have darker skin. Unfortunately this is NOT the case. Most of these asylum seekers are young men, who in many cases have survived in their own country through crime. Regardless of where they are originally homed, at some point they will create no go areas and ghettos. Of course, there will be exceptions, but I would rather keep out the good ones if it means we keep out the bad.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Know it View Post
    The answer is simple, go back to the original thread and click on the YouTube link
    why should I waste tens of megabytes on a video when a text summary would be a few k ...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    why should I waste tens of megabytes on a video when a text summary would be a few k ...
    It's a short simple video, and describes how our government like to throw money away