Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MP interrupts TV interview after 'Nazi' chants

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    She thinks that Cressida Dick should personally go out and arrest the rowdy sods, instead of worrying about all the people laying in pools of blood on the streets of London.
    Clearly Anna does not know the London police chief. Cressida will demand greater powers for lesbian coppers to do something totally ineffectual and consider that she has done her bit.

Jacob Rees Mogg must be piddling himself laughing. Everytime he meets a mob he wanders over and starts electioneering. The best that Sourbum can manage is to demand a safe space.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Denying the people to opportunity express their current opinion on Brexit a supression of democracy. They might still want to leave, but unless that's tested we'll never know.
    I dahn do non-judgement'aw. ... and put ya blinkin' shirt on mate, wiwya!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 1,506 Posts
    This really does pee me off what a bunch of soft sods who want special treatment,I don't like or having any time for Yaxley Lennon but he is regularly called a Nazi in fact anyone to the right of the Archbishop of Canterbury is often called Nazi by some groups and have to put up with it.
    They need to grow a thicker skin or find new employment.
    Sold down the river,well actually in this case the channel and substitute plantation owners for eu.
    Also unless I post as moderator please understand all other posts are as an ordinary member.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 958 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    She thinks that Cressida Dick should personally go out and arrest the rowdy sods, instead of worrying about all the people laying in pools of blood on the streets of London.
    given that dicks allegiances, she probably will

fact is, there is a line to be drawn, but in my case it was a lesson dished out to a Tory activist.

he hid in the bushes of my front garden to hurl abuse at me in front of my kids on my own land, and when plod saw the video their first question was "how far are you thinking of going with this" to which I said

"if he'd come up to.me at my stall in town and done this from the other side of my leaflet table i would have laughed in his face. As he chose to get right in my face and scare my kids, would it be possible to haul him off on suspicion of section 5, leave him in a cell till he pisses himself then drag him out put him in an interview room and read him the riot act not so much over what he did but where and how he did it"

"certainly, sir. and after that ?"

"if he admits what he did on tape, I think a stiff warning not to do it again, with whatever signed paperwork you need, will do nicely. If he doesn't, I want that recording played to a jury ...."

'No problem, Sir"

For all Cressida Dick and her Common Purpose funded scum pals would like to do, there does remain a body of the force who understand when the right to robust protest crosses the line.

Fortunately.
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnofgwent For This Useful Post:

Barry (08-01-2019), cromwell (08-01-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 1,506 Posts
    This reminds me of a joke
    So Soubry is driving home from the commons after a good session,her car is weaving all over the road

She is pulled over by a police traffic car
    The cop asks her to blow in to a breathalyser

Without a word she reaches in to her pocket and produces a doctors note which says
    This person suffers from chronic asthma so please do not ask them to perform any action which may make them breathless

OK says the cop you'll have to provide a blood sample,without another word she reaches in to a pocket and produces another doctors note which says
    This person is a haemophiliac so do not ask them to do anything which makes them bleed.

Not to be thwarted the cop says OK you'll have to give a urine sample
    without a word she reaches in to a pocket and produces another note which says
    Do not take the piss out of this person or they'll complain to your boss.
    Sold down the river,well actually in this case the channel and substitute plantation owners for eu.
    Also unless I post as moderator please understand all other posts are as an ordinary member.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cromwell For This Useful Post:

scott777 (09-01-2019)

Thanks
    I have to say she gives every sign of defenceless womanhood with her biker boots on full show, a broad smile and bit of a swagger. Not very convincing of her 'frightened' argument that she has since been voicing.
    ...till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me, xx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    This reminds me of a joke
    So Soubry is driving home from the commons after a good session,her car is weaving all over the road

She is pulled over by a police traffic car
    The cop asks her to blow in to a breathalyser

Without a word she reaches in to her pocket and produces a doctors note which says
    This person suffers from chronic asthma so please do not ask them to perform any action which may make them breathless

OK says the cop you'll have to provide a blood sample,without another word she reaches in to a pocket and produces another doctors note which says
    This person is a haemophiliac so do not ask them to do anything which makes them bleed.

Not to be thwarted the cop says OK you'll have to give a urine sample
    without a word she reaches in to a pocket and produces another note which says
    Do not take the piss out of this person or they'll complain to your boss.
    Careful, Cromwell, not to be arrested for your joke!
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

Machiavelli, The Prince

Thanks
    Now she has decided she is protecting democracy and broadcasters,what a lot of nonsense,she decided not to represent her own majority from her own constituency.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    She also has on record called Brexit voters racists and fascists.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!