Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 70-year old drives wrong way down A13: kills herself and taxi driver

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post
    Sexism is rife. If some of these sexist stereotypes were racist stereotypes instead,there would be an outcry and rightly so. I've noticed on a lot of forums, racist comments akin to the ones I am reading now get the poster banned, but never the sexist remarks. There is a long way to go, sadly. (Not that I'm advocating anyone being banned, just showing the problem)
    Rubbish, the sexism in this country is against men, b=normally white, and normally heterosexual. If you want to witness true sexism, visit a Muslim country. Women now earn as much for the same job, and some research proves they actually earn fractionally more. We now see them doings jobs they never did before. Ok, I happen to think they are dreadful drivers, but that doesn't make me sexist, it makes me observant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Young Thing View Post
    All in your view of course, without any scrap of evidence. You have absolutely zero credibility on this forum.
    Only in the opinions of those who don't matter

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Know it View Post

Only in the opinions of those who don't matter...…..
    ….to you.

On the other hand, most of the forum appear to see you as exactly what you are. Not exactly how to win friends and influence them eh...….

Anyway, to get back on topic, here's a few more reports and statistics for you regarding the difference between men and women behind the wheel. They pretty much back up what I, and several others, have shown you already.

https://www.dmv.org/insurance/how-ge...ance-rates.php

http://www.brake.org.uk/facts-resour...-driver-gender
    True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Young Thing For This Useful Post:

thomas (26-01-2019)

Thanks
    ….to you.

On the other hand, most of the forum appear to see you as exactly what you are. Not exactly how to win friends and influence them eh...….

Anyway, to get back on topic, here's a few more reports and statistics for you regarding the difference between men and women behind the wheel. They pretty much back up what I, and several others, have shown you already.

https://www.dmv.org/insurance/how-ge...ance-rates.php

http://www.brake.org.uk/facts-resour...-driver-gender
    Umm, my wife hasn't had an accident in the last 30 years, but Louis Hamilton has had several. Obviously this means my wife is a better driver. Statistics rarely prove anything, and can be manipulated to prove anything. In our politically correct world this is ideal. I am waiting to see the report that proves Muslims, Gays, and Transsexuals are the best drivers, and the lorry drivers who haul around 40 ton trucks are the worst. My opinions are formed from driving 60,000 miles a year, not some ridiculous figures posted on the internet.

Oh, and what do other posters on the forum think I am? My guess is that those who have a right wing opinion believe I am representative of the man in the street, whilst the lefty liberal snowflakes think I am Nazi bigot who requires locking up. Ultimately, I bet my gang is bigger than yours. In real life anyway !!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Do you have a link to the relevant statistics for this or is it just more of your views?

And women didn't moan, they realised there was discrimination going on, and fought to balance it.

Likely you'd prefer us not to have bothered working at all, and just stayed at home and looked after our husbands and babies.
    Haven't you got any hoovering to do?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    Haven't you got any hoovering to do?
    Feck off.
    True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity

Thanks
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,327 Posts
    I think there should be an age limit of 96 on driving licences to protect the public in Norfolk.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Today the Duke of Edinburgh has voluntarily surrendered his driving licence. By doing this publicly it could encourage other drivers to do some soul searching and ask themselves if they should do the same. After all, he didn't need to surrender his licence, he could have just stopped driving.
    29,089,259 people did not say LEAVE