Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Al-Qaeda terrorists developing technology to blow up passenger planes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperduck Quack Quack View Post
    The fearmongering (and yes, it is fearmongering - justified fearmongering) to keep us from leaving is all about falling living standards, loss of rights for British people in Europe, international companies pulling out of Britain, collapse of the pound, losing all advantageous trade deals we have at the moment with any countries, anywhere, and having to completely renegotiate them all from scratch, losing access to EU agencies that are useful to us at the moment. These things are either happening already or will become self-evident very soon - hopefully before it's too late.

As for A-Q wanting to blow up civil airliners - that's been one of their objectives for two decades and so it's obvious they'll try and find new ways to do it, EU or no EU.
    Any update on the companies rushing to leave the UK? Or is this just another handful of **** thrown into the Brexit fear campaign fan?
    I can explain it to you, but I canít understand it for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperduck Quack Quack View Post
    The fearmongering (and yes, it is fearmongering - justified fearmongering) to keep us from leaving is all about falling living standards, loss of rights for British people in Europe, international companies pulling out of Britain, collapse of the pound, losing all advantageous trade deals we have at the moment with any countries, anywhere, and having to completely renegotiate them all from scratch, losing access to EU agencies that are useful to us at the moment. These things are either happening already or will become self-evident very soon - hopefully before it's too late.

As for A-Q wanting to blow up civil airliners - that's been one of their objectives for two decades and so it's obvious they'll try and find new ways to do it, EU or no EU.
    I would to think all the remoaners will shut up about leaving the EU after we have got March out of the way, I just have a feeling they won't though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Know it View Post
    I would to think all the remoaners will shut up about leaving the EU after we have got March out of the way, I just have a feeling they won't though.
    Fact is, nobody loves a quitter...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...