Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pay benefit claimants by the hour

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Again you make a nasty ill informed comment that is factually a blatant lie. No-one get a fully expensed car. (Unless you happen to be a Tory goverment minister.)

https://www.motability.co.uk/contact...ability-scheme

https://www.gov.uk/pip/eligibility

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/be...otability-car/
    Your so wrong lankou. I accept that they don't get a car delivered as soon as the state declares them disabled, but they do get a payment they can use on a motobility scheme. In short, the the two things add up to being the same. LOL, my friend who gets the allowance was looking at an MX5. This would have required a top up payment, which stopped him going for it. The fact that it sits 6" off of the ground never put him off.

My next door neighbours car is also a motobility car. A one year old Ford MPV, and it's really nice. They pay nothing toward it (other than fuel), and it has just about every toy you can imagine. Because his diagnosed illness was prior to retirement age they still get the benefit, however if someone after the age of state retirement has the same diagnosis they don't get it. That is so bonkers in in so many ways.
    Keep Britain British, whoops, it's too late

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Know it View Post
    Your so wrong lankou. I accept that they don't get a car delivered as soon as the state declares them disabled, but they do get a payment they can use on a motobility scheme. In short, the the two things add up to being the same. LOL, my friend who gets the allowance was looking at an MX5. This would have required a top up payment, which stopped him going for it. The fact that it sits 6" off of the ground never put him off.

Frankly I am fed up with your lies and deliberate trolling. I am now putting you on ignore.

Thanks

My next door neighbours car is also a motobility car. A one year old Ford MPV, and it's really nice. They pay nothing toward it (other than fuel), and it has just about every toy you can imagine. Because his diagnosed illness was prior to retirement age they still get the benefit, however if someone after the age of state retirement has the same diagnosis they don't get it. That is so bonkers in in so many ways.
    So apart from hearsay,lets be seeing your evidence for such things.Because for sure there will be some.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    So apart from hearsay,lets be seeing your evidence for such things.Because for sure there will be some.
    Really! I have referred to two people I know. Both are making perfectly legal and legitimate claims, albeit the payments are a waist of tax payers money. My examples are real life, they aren't some stupid link to a newspaper article. It's completely up to you whether you choose to believe it or not, and if you refuse to believe anything if it doesn't have a link, I feel very sorry for you. If you honestly don't know any such people, or haven't met any such people, I have no idea where you have been living all these years. I have given a few examples where tax payers money has been squandered, and in all honesty I could spend the next hour giving you further examples, but there is no point because you refuse to believe anything that isn't left wing propaganda or a link to the Guardian

Thanks
    Really! I have referred to two people I know. Both are making perfectly legal and legitimate claims, albeit the payments are a waist of tax payers money. My examples are real life, they aren't some stupid link to a newspaper article. It's completely up to you whether you choose to believe it or not, and if you refuse to believe anything if it doesn't have a link, I feel very sorry for you. If you honestly don't know any such people, or haven't met any such people, I have no idea where you have been living all these years. I have given a few examples where tax payers money has been squandered, and in all honesty I could spend the next hour giving you further examples, but there is no point because you refuse to believe anything that isn't left wing propaganda or a link to the Guardian
    Unproven anecdotes only.

Such things have always proven to be evidentially unreliable, because unverifiable, and thus the temptation exists to invent some or alter others to fit an agenda.

So you won't convince anyone with that unless already preaching to the converted, however true or otherwise they may be.

It is not verifiable evidence that anyone else can check out for themselves.
    "We judge our economy not by the presence of billionaires but by the absence of poverty" - Jeremy Corbyn

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftylib View Post
    Unproven anecdotes only.

Such things have always proven to be evidentially unreliable, because unverifiable, and thus the temptation exists to invent some or alter others to fit an agenda.

So you won't convince anyone with that unless already preaching to the converted, however true or otherwise they may be.

It is not verifiable evidence that anyone else can check out for themselves.
    Yes, and most the links on here are from Newspapers, which are equally unreliable. It's my belief that someones experiences are far more factual than a piece of printed data or a Newspaper column, but you believe what you want.