Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump the worst President in living memory?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    See, this is what Trump does to people. Faux-shock, leading to people writing gibberish.
    Not "faux-shock," real shock, Trump is even more despicable than I thought.

Thanks
    When I tried to tell the righties that Catholics were lefties, I didn't think to cite this site as an example.

You can't make every natural human instinct immoral without making yourself into an inhumanist and without any position to weigh in on human morality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Make a citation to support your claim that trump is despicable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    Make a citation to support your claim that trump is despicable.

I already have but just for you:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47480207

Thanks
    Trump is one of the best presidents ever. Obama is one of the worst. If you need facts about it I have lots

Let's start with Obama and Hillary running guns to Libya creating the rise of Isis and the massive migration to Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything you know about Trump is through msm media. That's how controlled you have become.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8740721.html

8000 lies or misleading statements in two years! This creature really is beyond parody. An appalling record from a so called honest politician.
    Show me a politician that doesn't lie? I will take Trump keeping his promises over your MSM/democrat talking point that Trump is a liar. My god you people are brainwashed. WaPo is left leaning in case you are wondering.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ede_story.html

Trump - glass is half full
    Media - Liar! Its half empty.

Give me a break.

They also called Trump a liar when Trump said Obama was listening in on conversations at the Trump tower during the election. That turned out to be true(With the help of the British. Bad boys)

Thanks
    I already have but just for you:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47480207
    What is that suppose to mean?
    It required the head of the CIA to release annual summaries of US drone strikes and assess how many died as a result.Mr Trump's executive order does not overturn reporting requirements on civilian deaths set for the military by Congress.
    Obama droned innocent women and children. Murdered 1000s with drones. Toppled the Libyan government where now there is slave markets and caused where you can buy slaves and a million people had to flee.

But Trump!!!1!11!1!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Obama was the worst president, sadly, and it's taking a lot to clear up the **** he left.
    Iran faux agreement.
    Disastrous attempt at NHS.
    Libya, allowing Gaddafi to be murdered in the street, allowing their own diplomat John Stevens to be murdered in the street in Benghazi.
    So much appeasement and collaboration with extremist Muslim groups, especially Syria, where he backed the rebels instead of the legitimate government.
    Lots of tears but no action on home gun massacres.

Trumps an angel compared to him.
    The truth. The media didn't report Obama's evil doings. The amount of people Obama killed, the things Obama did. The media attacks Trump and people don't try to find out the truth.

The media calls Trump racist yet before he became president they are all in photos smiling with him along with the most prominent minorities.

The democrats/media has made it that Trump is racist so if you wear a Trump hat you are a racist too. Now there has been over 300 attacks on Trump supporters in two years and the media also fails to report that.

The media/democrats created this uncontrollable mob pushing fake Russian collusion and fake racism causing a massive divide in America. It is now becoming dangerous to be a Trump supporter because of the lies the media pushes on people.

A guy had a MAGA hat in his window of his car and a woman slashed his tires. Trump did not create that. The media/democrats created that. They created the hate and then blame Trump for the hate.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Blog Entries
    In answer to the thread opener ...

No, I think Mandela, Zuma, and Mugabe are pretty much head and shoulders over trump in the Worst President Ever awards...

Ah you mean of the USA ..

I give you Jimmy the Born Again Bible Bashing Peanut Farmer Carter.

A man the Iranians were allowed to humiliate by not handing over their hostages until after he had been replaced by a former B Movie Actor

The funniest, and sickest part of his bungling was Operation Credible Sport.

While the sort of arse holes behind the "occupy democrats" bull shite today were in Reagan's time mocking his Peace Shield, Carter obviously BELIEVED the hype Lockheed put out about the C130 Hercules being Thunderbird Two.

Jackass Arse holes thought they could strap JATO solid rocket boosters to a Herc to give it stonking VTOL capability Virgil Tracy would have been proud of.

The idea was to bring the bird in at 45 degrees fire these rearward facing rockets to stop in the length of a football field, deploy Delta Force, rescue the captives, load em up and light the blue touch paper under the conventionally mounted rockets...

At White Sands they tooled a Herc Up

3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Thunderbird are ***k Me......

The Herc lifted on a chemical rocket arc into the sky mimicking Thunderbird 2 so well you wondered where The Hood was hiding filming it.

After a couple of circuits the pilots went for the second part of the test ...

Nose down and FIRE RETROS.....

The strain ripped the fuselage apart.

If this were the real rescue, at best a blazing plane and cohort of special forces would now be dead on the scorched earth of van Iranian amphitheatre

At worst the beheadings would have gone on for months...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    My favourite part in all of this is Europe and mainly Germany want Trump gone because Russia who still pulls strings in Germany knows that Trump will stop the new Russian pipeline.

The pipeline? Nord Stream 2, Trump is trying to stop Putin through the Russian economy and the energy sector but Europe keeps Putin propped up by buying energy from Russia.

Its amazing how the media and politicians call Trump a russian puppet and all the little pups that help all the while Trump is trying to stop Russia. Europe seems to be in bed with Putin.

People should really educate themselves. Russia and the EU want the gas pipeline, Trump does not. Russia is dangerous but until people stop relying on media to control themselves and wake up from their zombie state they will always attack who the media tells them to attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-after-eu-deal