Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blue Wave indeed..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftylib View Post
    If all four of our nations - England, Scotland, Wales, N Ireland - each became the 51st, 52nd, 53rd, and 54th US states we'd bring 8 extra senators and over 100 extra representatives in the House. Our four nations together would make up about one sixth of the entire US population. England alone would be by far the most populous state, with more than one and a half times the population of California, the current most populous. Collectively we'd certainly drag US politics away from the Right and shift the nation in a less neo liberal direction. We'd also mostly weaken the power of the religious right by diluting it with secularism, the exception here perhaps being N Ireland.

Don't get me wrong. I am not advocating this. It is the last thing I want to happen. I'd rather take a shite in my hands and clap.

But it is a fascinating intellectual exercise to try and imagine the implications of such an imaginary scenario.
    I know what you are saying lefty but i dont agree , i think if this hypothetical situation ever happened , we wouldnt change the yanks , they would completely absorb us.

Look at the influence american politcs , wider culture and language already has on the uk as i have commented before , never mind if we were completely part of their country?

Dont get me wrong , i love the yanks as a people and get on with them very well , but no way would i ever want to be part of their country or involved in their politics.

They would chew us up and spit us out .
    "Pour l’Angleterre … il n’y a pas d’alliance qui tienne, ni de traité qui vaille, ni la vérité qui compte." Charles De Gaulle

Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    Not really. It was the foreign policy issue mixed with party identity. Since there was no end to the war in sight, the candidate had to be more cosmetically left since the left doesn't identify with the right to self-defense or national security. After that came the issue of which do people accept first. A black man or a white woman as their leader. The black man won, the white woman was a sht head and could get anyone elected except her own self. Too much of the country was ready for open revolt. The country had allowed too much Catholic ideology in the pursuit of women's rights. Relation ships at an all time low for all demographics except lesbians and gays. Since now it's known who everyone is after trying to force a crown loyalist Dixiecrat down our necks, it requires some doing to find something that doesn't look like a complete piece of sht to lead the Democrat party. And, since it does wonders for our middle east foreign policy to defeat Hillary, we'll probably run her again and crush her again. Understand? Other than that, it's the fking fall of Rome around here. Complete with California burning itself, as it has for the last thirty years straight, for federal funds so it can balance it's budget that revolves around buying votes from illegal immigrants who, for one reason or another, manage to successfully vote and have their vote counted. This works well for the democrats because they get reelected and get expendable human and heroin traffickers. The democrat elite unlike the republican elite, don't have 6story deep slave breeding pits (that exist due to a lack of jurisdiction) where they can salve their misappropriated needs for validation. So they do it with immigrants they can lord over and get cheap heroin to keep their multi gender **** slaves and whores in line.

Hope that explains things.

Thanks
    look at the influence american politcs , wider culture and language already has on the uk as i have commented before , never mind if we were completely part of their country?
    I find that's mostly yours an Europe's fault, you sought to undermine us by celebritising our criminal elements. You started doing it in the wild west and haven't really stopped ever since. Why do you think your criminals are such a closely guarded secret? How's Charley Bronson doing?

Thanks
    BTW, how is it you think your use of "snow flake" as a condemnation isn't both pederasic and communist? How is you think you're not behaving as gay catholic Russian with no dignity? You're so manly you pump other guys in the ass?

See, this is how psychotic your G-Zeus religion makes you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    BTW, how is it you think your use of "snow flake" as a condemnation isn't both pederasic and communist? How is you think you're not behaving as gay catholic Russian with no dignity? You're so manly you pump other guys in the ass?

See, this is how psychotic your G-Zeus religion makes you.
    If I thought you were a gay Russian I would call you a pidora.

go Google ....
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    It was not even a blue puddle.

It was EXPECTED to lose the House and Senate AND they had 40+ resignations. The expectation WAS a blue wave.
    They kept the Senate.
    This was NO blue wave.
    Hell, the House is facing the prospect of having limited power and only two years to EITHER:
    1) Prove they are effective and can get things done and co-operate
    2) Stifle and block and get nothing done.
    Trump, regardless, will get things done both through creativity and his powers and the Senate.
    They have promised to be stiflers and investigators and in this that they will be effective.
    They are screwed.

Thanks
    It wasn't a win for anyone,US politics is in such a state the whole system between them couldn't even turn out half the electorate.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    So after I just showed everyone that you're behaving as a pederast you counter by proving I'm right. Not good with this debate thing, are ya.