Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Trump Says Shoot the Illegal Immigrants

Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 799 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Yes there is because it is a blatant proveable lie and anyone who makes such comments will be criticised by me every time.
    I really cannot undrerstand your problem the British media hardly mentions the border shootings on Israel/Palestine border.
    If you prefer to pick a fight with me when a VERY reputable person like Elise Lucet does highlght what is happening I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee.
    You can “criticise” all you like, but if you can call unsubstantiated figures facts, so can anyone else. Are you that arrogantly dense that you don’t get that? You are no different to anyone else on here, and the same rules you insist others follow also apply to you. Here again you show how logic escapes you by talking about “provable lies”, while in the very same thread calling something you can’t prove a “fact”. Is that called an “unprovable fact”? For god sake man, get a fecking grip,

I don’t give a feck how many times you write VERY in capitals, you have no evidence of 5000 amputations. I pick a fight with you because of your routine bullshit and inability to grasp that you are bound by the same rules you insist others have to follow. Either post definitive evidence of “5000 amputations” or stop presenting unsubstantiated claims as facts.

Thanks
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Well as far as I am concerned if Elise Lucet stated it it is fact. (Given the evidence on the program from the hospital and the surgeons where most of the operations are carried out and the workshop fitting the prosthetic limbs.)

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/pa...e_2977663.html
    It seems like Elise Lucet don't know as much as she thinks she knows.Whoever she is.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!