Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This just cracked me up.

Thanks

This just cracked me up.

"The truth shall set you free But first it will make you miserable" - James A Garfield 20th President of the United States.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to roscoe For This Useful Post:

Major Sinic (12-05-2019)

Thanks
    These guys are geniuses compared to the average Trump supporter, lol.

Most of them are not giving that idiot the time of day and merely treating him with the contempt he deserves.

I wouldn't speak to someone like that either, who is simply there not to report but to **** stir.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftylib View Post
    These guys are geniuses compared to the average Trump supporter, lol.

Most of them are not giving that idiot the time of day and merely treating him with the contempt he deserves.

I wouldn't speak to someone like that either, who is simply there not to report but to **** stir.
    However mid term and the world still hasn't come to an end has it?
    The new parliamentary democracy,it's not the will of the people that counts but the will of 650......will come back to haunt them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    However mid term and the world still hasn't come to an end has it?
    He is quite obviously doing a lot of harm.

But our bet is still on. If the mid-terms deliver Democratic control of the House and Senate, it is likely that impeachment proceedings will ensue to his traitorous collusion with a foreign power to rig an election.

Watch this space, lol.

Thanks
    If the mid-terms deliver Democratic control of the House and Senate, it is likely that impeachment proceedings will ensue to his traitorous collusion with a foreign power to rig an election.

Not going to happen. The Dems will not gain control of the Senate and their antics over Kavanaugh and the unfortunate timing of the migrate train is looking to make gaining control of the House not the foregone conclusion it was.

The Dems would better spend their time looking for a decent candidate for 2020 (and some new policies) - because at the moment its looking odds on that Trump will get a second term.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Not going to happen. The Dems will not gain control of the Senate and their antics over Kavanaugh and the unfortunate timing of the migrate train is looking to make gaining control of the House not the foregone conclusion it was.

The Dems would better spend their time looking for a decent candidate for 2020 (and some new policies) - because at the moment its looking odds on that Trump will get a second term.
    I very much doubt much of that - well at least the bit about him getting a second term. The Democrats have moved to the left and are not going to make the mistake of putting such a flawed, centrist, insider like Hillary Clinton up again. More likely to be some left leaning, Rooseveltian style, populist who will wipe the floor with Trump.

Thanks
    Well I admire your confidence but as the only suggested candidates so far are Joe Biden, Pocahontas and Corey Booker who crashed and burned after his Spartacus moment I cant see it happening.

Of course there is always Oprah...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Well I admire your confidence but as the only suggested candidates so far are Joe Biden, Pocahontas and Corey Booker who crashed and burned after his Spartacus moment I cant see it happening.

Of course there is always Oprah...
    Well there is Bernie Sanders again of course - whom polls suggested last time would have defeated Trump had he been the nominee.

And watch out for Elisabeth Warren.

Thanks
    Well there is Bernie Sanders again of course - whom polls suggested last time would have defeated Trump had he been the nominee.

And watch out for Elisabeth Warren.
    Bernie will be way to old and the Dems have just changed the rules to stop him being a candidate. Pocahontas has no chance against Trump.

Thanks
    Any decent left progressive candidate with integrity will wipe the floor with Trump.