Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: While in other news

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    "If" - a word meaning "in the event of", or conditional upon. "Comprehension difficulties", for instance, reading posts, or dates on news articles. Don't dig yourself in any deeper, sheepwash. I might have to put my foot on your head to get the shovel out of your arse.
    So you don't believe the BBC could change the link and I must be stupid while of course by your rampant sarcasm I wouldn't notice that either,you couldn't manage a S*** without somebody else wiping your backside.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    Hey! I don't mean to complain, but the video seems to discuss the 2014 incidents.
    That's because sheepy hates Israel almost as much as I support them, so he thought it was time to post about a 4 years old bit of trouble caused by relentless Hamas rockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    So you don't believe the BBC could change the link and I must be stupid while of course by your rampant sarcasm I wouldn't notice that either,you couldn't manage a S*** without somebody else wiping your backside.
    Even you can make a mistake Sheepbrain.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That's because sheepy hates Israel almost as much as I support them, so he thought it was time to post about a 4 years old bit of trouble caused by relentless Hamas rockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Even you can make a mistake Sheepbrain.
    I can Barry but on this occasion I didn't,I just laughed when i checked the link(in fact I had to check it twice because the first time it never registered straight away) ,it had changed,I don't hate Israel,I find what the Israeli government do abhorrent and using people around the globe backing it because they know no better also abhorrent.I don't find Hamas any better either,two wrongs never make a right.
    So there you have my idea on the way things are.
    Oh by the way if that makes me a Tony Benn and the only man in the room who doesn't find it all fine,then so be it.Although of course it doesn't because plenty of other people see it as well.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    I can Barry but on this occasion I didn't,I just laughed when i checked the link(in fact I had to check it twice because the first time it never registered straight away) ,it had changed,I don't hate Israel,I find what the Israeli government do abhorrent and using people around the globe backing it because they know no better also abhorrent.I don't find Hamas any better either,two wrongs never make a right.
    So there you have my idea on the way things are.
    Oh by the way if that makes me a Tony Benn and the only man in the room who doesn't find it all fine,then so be it.Although of course it doesn't because plenty of other people see it as well.
    Fair comment, you are more neutral than I imagined.

Thanks
    I seem to have inadvertently ignited a fire here. I'll count this as a learning experience.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    I seem to have inadvertently ignited a fire here. I'll count this as a learning experience.
    Don't worry, we love a good fire on this forum. Adds to the interest.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 799 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Don't worry, we love a good feck on this forum. Adds to the interest.
    That's what it said when I logged in today, but now I see you've changed it.