Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: While in other news

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,856
    Thanks
    710
    Thanked 718 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    "If" - a word meaning "in the event of", or conditional upon. "Comprehension difficulties", for instance, reading posts, or dates on news articles. Don't dig yourself in any deeper, sheepwash. I might have to put my foot on your head to get the shovel out of your arse.
    So you don't believe the BBC could change the link and I must be stupid while of course by your rampant sarcasm I wouldn't notice that either,you couldn't manage a S*** without somebody else wiping your backside.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,752
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked 1,750 Times in 1,252 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    Hey! I don't mean to complain, but the video seems to discuss the 2014 incidents.
    That's because sheepy hates Israel almost as much as I support them, so he thought it was time to post about a 4 years old bit of trouble caused by relentless Hamas rockets.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    So you don't believe the BBC could change the link and I must be stupid while of course by your rampant sarcasm I wouldn't notice that either,you couldn't manage a S*** without somebody else wiping your backside.
    Even you can make a mistake Sheepbrain.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,856
    Thanks
    710
    Thanked 718 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That's because sheepy hates Israel almost as much as I support them, so he thought it was time to post about a 4 years old bit of trouble caused by relentless Hamas rockets.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Even you can make a mistake Sheepbrain.
    I can Barry but on this occasion I didn't,I just laughed when i checked the link(in fact I had to check it twice because the first time it never registered straight away) ,it had changed,I don't hate Israel,I find what the Israeli government do abhorrent and using people around the globe backing it because they know no better also abhorrent.I don't find Hamas any better either,two wrongs never make a right.
    So there you have my idea on the way things are.
    Oh by the way if that makes me a Tony Benn and the only man in the room who doesn't find it all fine,then so be it.Although of course it doesn't because plenty of other people see it as well.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,752
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked 1,750 Times in 1,252 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    I can Barry but on this occasion I didn't,I just laughed when i checked the link(in fact I had to check it twice because the first time it never registered straight away) ,it had changed,I don't hate Israel,I find what the Israeli government do abhorrent and using people around the globe backing it because they know no better also abhorrent.I don't find Hamas any better either,two wrongs never make a right.
    So there you have my idea on the way things are.
    Oh by the way if that makes me a Tony Benn and the only man in the room who doesn't find it all fine,then so be it.Although of course it doesn't because plenty of other people see it as well.
    Fair comment, you are more neutral than I imagined.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I seem to have inadvertently ignited a fire here. I'll count this as a learning experience.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,752
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked 1,750 Times in 1,252 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    I seem to have inadvertently ignited a fire here. I'll count this as a learning experience.
    Don't worry, we love a good fire on this forum. Adds to the interest.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,343
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 970 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Don't worry, we love a good feck on this forum. Adds to the interest.
    That's what it said when I logged in today, but now I see you've changed it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •