Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: As we don't have a Russian political forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,302
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 760 Times in 644 Posts

    As we don't have a Russian political forum

    https://www.rt.com/business/441338-r...t-plan-dollar/

    Who would deny the chasing of the Dollar has become an endless roundabout?
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,244
    Thanks
    1,245
    Thanked 984 Times in 796 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    https://www.rt.com/business/441338-r...t-plan-dollar/

    Who would deny the chasing of the Dollar has become an endless roundabout?
    No one, but there is a feeling that is better to be on the roundabout with the dollar than falling off it with the ruble.

    Russia's GDP is less than that of South Korea. Nice enough place South Korea, but no one wants to use the won as the world reserve currency.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,302
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 760 Times in 644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Borchester View Post
    No one, but there is a feeling that is better to be on the roundabout with the dollar than falling off it with the ruble.

    Russia's GDP is less than that of South Korea. Nice enough place South Korea, but no one wants to use the won as the world reserve currency.
    I think they are speaking for keeping their own sanity,if the truth be told.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,302
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 760 Times in 644 Posts
    Well,well Borchester it seems we might be right.
    https://www.rt.com/news/441495-crime...ing-witnesses/
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Chinese yuan claims to be a dollar. Russia and India support China. Three countries will trade and pay for goods in local currency. This is a strong knockout on the dollar.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,302
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 760 Times in 644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berkut View Post
    Chinese yuan claims to be a dollar. Russia and India support China. Three countries will trade and pay for goods in local currency. This is a strong knockout on the dollar.
    Maybe but it is the petro dollar that counts surely?
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Similar Threads

  1. Russian spy: Jeremy Corbyn aide queries proof of Russian guilt
    By stevectaylor in forum Political News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 18-03-2018, 03:07 PM
  2. Hunting Russian forum trolls...
    By Patman Post in forum War, Conflicts & Terrorism Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-2018, 02:26 PM
  3. Political Forum
    By rahim123 in forum United Kingdom Politics & Political Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18-12-2012, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •