Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 9 months for a kiss for free or to hire a butler in the buff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Unwanted physical contact by a pervert is not expressing signs of love.
    How did you come to the conclusion he is a pervert? He's not gay or anything. As far as I can tell he's just a normal bloke doing some charity work. Is kissing a girl perverted in your messed-up world?
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    Well obviously common sense tells you to keep your hands to yourself unless invited.As he wasn't invited he crossed the line.
    Before you end up getting a few more locked up for thinking they have rights they don't.
    He did the invitation though. It's traditional for the bloke to make the first move.
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    He did the invitation though. It's traditional for the bloke to make the first move.
    Which does not involve unsolicited physical contact.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Which does not involve unsolicited physical contact.
    Since when?

It's not only this country either. In Malta if you meet a woman the traditional greeting is a kiss on both cheeks, and if you don't deliver, it is seen as a bit of a rude brush-off.

This country has become a fascist state and you are just one of those who are happy about that.

The local I quoted is now a fascist publication, and this fascism is foreign too. We have imported it, and it is making girls scared of meeting men. I was shocked when I read that paper. It used to be such a civilised paper once, but it was taken over by a huge corporation, and all it is missing is the swastikas on the front page, but some of us are not fooled. The police have turned fascist too. It's a symbiotic relationship between the police and the fascist publishers. The police want good PR out of it, and the fascists consider good to be thinking as you do. Go out and arrest anyone you don't like the look of or agree with. Put them all in jail to "serve them right".
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Since when?

It's not only this country either. In Malta if you meet a woman the traditional greeting is a kiss on both cheeks, and if you don't deliver, it is seen as a bit of a rude brush-off.

This country has become a fascist state and you are just one of those who are happy about that.

The local I quoted is now a fascist publication, and this fascism is foreign too. We have imported it, and it is making girls scared of meeting men. I was shocked when I read that paper. It used to be such a civilised paper once, but it was taken over by a huge corporation, and all it is missing is the swastikas on the front page, but some of us are not fooled. The police have turned fascist too. It's a symbiotic relationship between the police and the fascist publishers. The police want good PR out of it, and the fascists consider good to be thinking as you do. Go out and arrest anyone you don't like the look of or agree with. Put them all in jail to "serve them right".
    Many places go for the bisous with people they know — but on the cheek, not the neck, and certainly not fondling the bottom. I suspect any stranger trying that with the women I know would likely get a smart slap or a knee in the bollocks...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    Many places go for the bisous with people they know — but on the cheek, not the neck, and certainly not fondling the bottom. I suspect any stranger trying that with the women I know would likely get a smart slap or a knee in the bollocks...
    You don't read these stories properly. She worked at the same place that he did, so they would have known each other well. Girls that know blokes will often come up to them and put their arms around them as a sign of friendship, and they don't get arrested, only blokes get arrested for it.

You see we are living under fascism now, and fascism was never designed to be fair. It is the will of the state and a brutal state at that.

Talking of fascist papers, the paper is owned by Local World, which in turn was owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, which is the owner of the Daily Mail, who officially supported fascism before it went out of fashion. (Oswald Mosley)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_World
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    You don't read these stories properly. She worked at the same place that he did, so they would have known each other well. Girls that know blokes will often come up to them and put their arms around them as a sign of friendship, and they don't get arrested, only blokes get arrested for it.

You see we are living under fascism now, and fascism was never designed to be fair. It is the will of the state and a brutal state at that.

Talking of fascist papers, the paper is owned by Local World, which in turn was owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, which is the owner of the Daily Mail, who officially supported fascism before it went out of fashion. (Oswald Mosley)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_World
    From your link — She was there in her spare time in a building which housed several local carnival entries. He was the carnival club's bingo caller, a member of the King William Carnival Club, and also on the Glastonbury Carnival Committee.

There's nothing to confirm they even knew each other.

For you to question anyone's reading of your link when you yourself didn't understand that the park had a building with a downstairs seems strange. But no more bizarre than your apparent belief that SomersetLive is responsible for the guy's arrest, sentencing him to prison for a total of nine months, and ordering him to sign onto the Sex Offenders Register for the next 10 years...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    How did you come to the conclusion he is a pervert?
    I read all of the link.