Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Could you put that into English please?
    Sure,who cares.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Javert View Post
    Obviously we don't know if they missed anything because if they did we would know!

The point being, normally if there is an allegation of sexual assault, there should be a proper investigation that takes as long as needed, without an arbitrary deadline set for political reasons.
    So the life of the accused is put on hold indefinitely during this period? Or should they be dealt with if and when a conviction is attained.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Javert View Post
    Obviously we don't know if they missed anything because if they did we would know!

The point being, normally if there is an allegation of sexual assault, there should be a proper investigation that takes as long as needed, without an arbitrary deadline set for political reasons.
    So given that there is no indication of where and when this alleged assault took place and all those involved have already testified under oath, what would more time have done except cause a delay to the process (which was the whole point of the partisan claims.)

I remind you that the Democrats had these allegations from last July and said nothing at the time - there didnt even bring them up during the confirmation hearings. It was only as a last ditch attempt to block the process that this all came out just a few days before the vote.

Thanks
    Kavanhaugh is a Republican and a staunch Constitutionalist. He is also a highly knowledgeable and a very competent senior judge. My own view is that the American liberals knew that arguing against his politics and ethics would get them nowhere so they resorted, as Americans so often do, to a major smear. Hey presto some aging old girl who studied law with Kavanhaugh is dragged out of obscurity, fed some magical memory myth pills, and suddenly donkey years later remembers that he raped her.

I think the liberals knew the smear didn't really have wheels, but if they could have forced a lengthy investigation there was a distinct possibility that an alternative and more sympathetic candidate might be selected. No such reward or their dishonesty and now the USA have a majority of one staunch Constitutionalist on the Supreme Court.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Sinic View Post
    I think the liberals knew the smear didn't really have wheels, but if they could have forced a lengthy investigation there was a distinct possibility that an alternative and more sympathetic candidate might be selected. No such reward or their dishonesty and now the USA have a majority of one staunch Constitutionalist on the Supreme Court.

It actually made things worse for the Democrats. By making this so partisan, Kavannaugh is even less likely to listen to them than he would before.

Thanks
    Besides the statute of limitations they were both allegedly minors, what's next? "Jimmy pulled my hair in kindergarten and Stacy showed me her underpants! Neither should be astronauts! But it's okay that we harbor, protect, and monetarily benefit from afghan pederast heroin producers!"

Really? Because that's exactly what this represents. No, that's exactly what is happening. California is an anachronist replica of the fall of Rome, fully engendered by the catholics no less.

Exile your catholic church. Drive them out. Say no to pope ponzi.

Your nations might not be perfect, your societies might be flawed, but at least they're not a shameless pederast heroin cartel leading itself to an anachronistic fall of Rome.