Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Well it seems to be working on him doesn't it,I doubt he'll stay the course.
    As I undrerstand it other women have come forward and apparently someone who shared a room with him at college/university alleged he was a drunken bum and worse.
    (At least no-one has mentioned a pig's head yet.)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,130 Times in 1,633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    As I undrerstand it other women have come forward and apparently someone who shared a room with him at college/university alleged he was a drunken bum and worse.
    (At least no-one has mentioned a pig's head yet.)
    Well as is often the case people come out of the woodwork,it's funny the pigs head thing occurred to me too,I guess there are many in positions of power who have unsavoury pasts,done things when young they now regret.
    The new parliamentary democracy,it's not the will of the people that counts but the will of 650......will come back to haunt them.

Thanks
    He is 45's nominee, so why does anyone expect him to be squeaky clean? Trump wants him, does he seem a kindred spirit?
    And why has Stormy Daniels lawyer come off the p*rn channel to coment?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,169 Posts

Thanks
    Nice one Barry

Thanks
    so i guess we're supposed to care about this new debacle like we're supposed to care that some psychology professor was forever traumatized after seeing a penis... yeah after they just got done ass raping little boys for heroin for the last 8 fking years.

oh but wait it gets better, this is a group of psychologists, not just one. this happens to be their type of thing. false equivalency fallacy.

which is worse, ass pumping little boys for drugs
    or using the proper equipment on a female that's too young.

why anyone should ever think these were equal scenarios has everything to do with psychologists needing to get money helping women get over seeing a penis 40 years ago so of course they have to make something natural into something as evil as ass raping little boys for heroin(unequivocally evil.)

no one should consider them the same just for a moment of wicked giggles at the thought of a deflowered boy. yet, that's exactly what psychologists do.

that any psychologist showed up to this little shin dig at all denounces this whole thing to nothing but partisan hackery that should just be dismissed.

on top of that, the dem playbook it getting way too old. they just keep doing the same thing over and over like they're always going to have someone young enough not to notice it's just the same tired old scheme

heroin hillbillary said "better together" looks more like a gender war.

i'm calling for a federal cap on heterosexual sex allegations. after that time limit, it should just be considered slander.

btw, you all knew you were a pederast heroin cartel now, right? makes these women look more than silly. talk about double standards....

rly folks, these are fking war crimes.

Thanks
    Well for once I agree with Donald,let the FBI show their credentials if he has a case to answer then he shouldn't be given the job just because of his politics,that goes for the other side as well.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Looks like Fords ex-boyfriend has dropped her in it now. If it turns out she has lied before the Senate that opens her up to criminal prosecution.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...riend-n2524939

9. The Following User Says Thank You to El Jefe For This Useful Post:

cromwell (04-10-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Looks like Fords ex-boyfriend has dropped her in it now. If it turns out she has lied before the Senate that opens her up to criminal prosecution.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...riend-n2524939

That has precisely no bearing at all on the case.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,130 Times in 1,633 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    That has precisely no bearing at all on the case.
    Yes it has,it calls in to question her integrity and contradicts some statements she has made.

However if you have already made your mind up (as you appear to have done) then there's little would persuade you otherwise,interestingly you claim this information presented by someone who knew her intimately irrelevant yet earlier in the thread post that some who knew Kavanaugh said he was a drunken bum,can you explain why that was relevant and this isn't?
    The new parliamentary democracy,it's not the will of the people that counts but the will of 650......will come back to haunt them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cromwell For This Useful Post:

Barry (04-10-2018)