Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Repeal The Equality Act 2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    Surely logic would dictate that, if it was a petition to UK government and parliament, a search of the appropriate site would help...
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions
    No it does not. Here, talking of logic, what does the end of the URL suggest?

petitions/228140/sponsors/new?token=J4zwFjZy3wIMDOTorlRw
    It seems like the site had acknowledged it was there once because it has been assigned an ID number.
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    No it does not. Here, talking of logic, what does the end of the URL suggest?

It seems like the site had acknowledged it was there once because it has been assigned an ID number.
    It seems strange the petition cannot be traced in one of the headings under Other lists of petitions: Open, Closed, Rejected, etc. But neither the locator nor identifier seems to be able to locate any helpful reference. Perhaps one of your search tools could help...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    It seems strange the petition cannot be traced in one of the headings under Other lists of petitions: Open, Closed, Rejected, etc. But neither the locator nor identifier seems to be able to locate any helpful reference. Perhaps one of your search tools could help...
    Quite, I have spent far more time than I like looking for that petition and as far as I can tell it is non existent.

Thanks
    That's normal for a computer system. If the moderator presses delete it will clear up all reference to it in the database records, as per effectively restoring the state of the system to how it was before the new item was appended.

I've got this sneaky feeling the Equalities Act serves to protect itself, namely if one were to ask for it to be repealed then that action is illegal under the Equalities Act as it was an act of trying to persuade others to break the law. I mean like a kind of un-PC action (heretic).
    Toiler on the sea