Thread: Even Satanists it seems must bow to political correctness

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 880 Posts
    Blog Entries

Even Satanists it seems must bow to political correctness

The rules of this forum prevent me from displaying more than one image in a post so I cannot provide pictorial evidence to back up my assertion.

However all of arsebook, and for the purpose of this post even SNOPES.COM admits ...

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/08/17...kansas-capitol

The good burghers of Arkansas are a little hot under the collar that Satanists are taking action to protest the outright bias of the state government who see fit to violate the constitutional separation of church and state by having a monument to NRA Life member Charlton Heston in the form of the stone tablets he brought down from the mount ...

They want equality under the law and this statue to Baphomet erected alongside the Abrahammic Cult's monument.

Personally, I see no problem with this indeed i see it as quite fitting for the state that gave Bill "As I Have No Dick, How The Hell Could I Possibly Have f**k*d her On the Oval Office Carpet" Clinton the job of being their state governor prior to handing him Trump's Job....

But having studied many of the images of this event available on the net - some taken as selfies by smiling cultists seemingly keen to get in on the act ...

It seems a stunning act of submission to political correctness has been made

For while it seems in this day and age one can make graven images of beaming children admiring the horned one, one dare not include the two features most prominent in all the wood carvings and images of Baphomet I encountered as a student,

namely the two foot phalluus that made him such a wow with the ladies and the (in my estimation at least 42DD) pair of perfectly formed tits kim kardashian and co would (if they have not already) bethroth herself to him for ...

Now, as I said, the one image per post restriction limits my ability to provide pictorial evidence to back up my claim, but maybe that's just as well.
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    Of course Satanists bow to Political Correctness. Who exactly do you think dreamed the whole idea up in the first place?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sampan For This Useful Post:

johnofgwent (19-08-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 880 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Something else struck me about that statue

Those kids dint half look like a youthful Bill and Hilary ...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"