Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: an outbreak of islamophilia

Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 930 Posts
    Blog Entries

an outbreak of islamophilia

I see Steve's newsbot has created not one but three separate stories around the foreign secretary's ability to recognise a patio umbrella when he sees one.

of course, this is just a reflection of leftard BBC hysteria.

in the world I was born into the BBC would be pointing out the fact I can't fill my motorbike fuel tank or buy bits for it in a shop or get the money to pay for them from a bank without taking off the bike helmet yet these walking daleks can not only do that they can bloody drive too. Badly looking at the way someones harem got out a year or so back and totally demolished the bollards she went straight back through them having driven forwards round a 80 degree bend ...

ah well.

I suppose these days the BBC would prefer to whinge there is no maker of protective turbans ...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    Is the thread title the halal versions of paedophilia?

Thanks
    This word "Islamophobia" always makes me laugh. It's a bit like saying "crocophobia" as a fear of crocodiles. Being scared of crocodiles is logical because they offer a threat, as does Islam. In actual fact far more people have died in the last 20 years as a result of Islam than all the crocodile attacks in history I would imagine. I haven't bothered to research this, but feel I probably don't have to. This crazy liberal thinking that dictates we should all embrace Muslims despite the hundreds and thousands of innocent lives they have taken drives me potty.

Yes, I am Islamophobic and I am not embarrassed to admit it !!
    Keep Britain British, whoops, it's too late

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Know it For This Useful Post:

viking (09-08-2018)

Thanks
    I guess the spreading web of burka fear is more like anoraknaphobia
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,461 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    I see Steve's newsbot has created not one but three separate stories around the foreign secretary's ability to recognise a patio umbrella when he sees one.

of course, this is just a reflection of leftard BBC hysteria.

in the world I was born into the BBC would be pointing out the fact I can't fill my motorbike fuel tank or buy bits for it in a shop or get the money to pay for them from a bank without taking off the bike helmet yet these walking daleks can not only do that they can bloody drive too. Badly looking at the way someones harem got out a year or so back and totally demolished the bollards she went straight back through them having driven forwards round a 80 degree bend ...

ah well.

I suppose these days the BBC would prefer to whinge there is no maker of protective turbans ...
    When I saw the thread title I thought it was about over indulging in a Sunday roast ,the one with mint sauce.
    Sold down the river,well actually in this case the channel and substitute plantation owners for eu.
    Also unless I post as moderator please understand all other posts are as an ordinary member.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 930 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    When I saw the thread title I thought it was about over indulging in a Sunday roast ,the one with mint sauce.
    oh there's plenty of that round here as well.
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    You can't have a phobia about a real fear. A phobia is an irrational one.

The fear of Islam is that it will seek to destroy the fabric of our society by attacking the church, and therefore our morals, and this in turn would make our country fall to third world status, where in years to come the Americans will be holding their version of Blue Peter appeals as it would look more like Cambodia.

Already I notice the supermarkets are supplying third world diets, lacking in basic nutrition. They have pictures of third worlders eating "British Beef". It used to be the third worlders ate rice and we ate the beef.

Healthy options is what they call them.
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    You can't have a phobia about a real fear. A phobia is an irrational one.

The fear of Islam is that it will seek to destroy the fabric of our society by attacking the church, and therefore our morals, and this in turn would make our country fall to third world status, where in years to come the Americans will be holding their version of Blue Peter appeals as it would look more like Cambodia.

Already I notice the supermarkets are supplying third world diets, lacking in basic nutrition. They have pictures of third worlders eating "British Beef". It used to be the third worlders ate rice and we ate the beef.

Healthy options is what they call them.
    Does any UK medical definition of “phobia” describe it as irrational...?
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    Does any UK medical definition of “phobia” describe it as irrational...?
    Straight from the dictionary

• [COLOR=#878787 !important]"she suffered from a phobia about birds"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: abnormal fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear,
    Keep Britain British, whoops, it's too late

Thanks
    I found a website to demonstrate the problem.

https://www.tighs.com/about-us/our-m...on-and-values/

It's an all-girls school. It will have its boys school counterpart as well.

Mixed education is inferior to teaching boys and girls separately, so because of their religion they will end up getting better education and will be the new bosses in 20-30 years perhaps.

The people of this country have been absolutely idiotic and are the architects of their own downfall. You see political correctness became fashionable. Media studies was trendy. All the time these morons have been pushing these regimes the foreigners have been doing the sensible thing and getting smart. They are taking us over. They are aided by our politicians who have become corrupted by their ways. If the truth be known, I'd expect a lot of politicians in this country are receiving backhanders. Were these 'academies' ever intended for us in the first place, or did the Tories bend to their wishes? I mean the idea of building a foreign society right in the middle of our own, and pushing us out of the way.

Like all schools, TIGHS is regularly inspected by OFSTED. We have been judged “Outstanding” on three consecutive inspections.
    Toiler on the sea