Thread: Apartheid

Thanks

Apartheid

I have always believed that apartheid was correct for South Africa, albeit the execution of it was far from perfect. Of course, the liberal world hates the idea of apartheid, simply because they believe black people were oppressed. Well, perhaps they were, but if it kept other people safe, who cares? Anyway, apartheid was about keeping tribes apart, and black on black crime is rampant in SA. In 2017 709 people were murdered in the UK, in South Africa the figure was 19016. It should also be taken into account we have at least 12m more people. I have attempted to find how many people were murdered in 1993 (year before the abolition) in SA, but have not had any luck. People in countries such as this see the SA black person much the same as the one's over here, where in actual fact a large percentage of them are little more than savages. My point is surely safety should come above political correctness, or am I wrong?

Your opinions gentleman
    Keep Britain British, whoops, it's to late

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Know it View Post
    I have always believed that apartheid was correct for South Africa, albeit the execution of it was far from perfect. Of course, the liberal world hates the idea of apartheid, simply because they believe black people were oppressed. Well, perhaps they were, but if it kept other people safe, who cares? Anyway, apartheid was about keeping tribes apart, and black on black crime is rampant in SA. In 2017 709 people were murdered in the UK, in South Africa the figure was 19016. It should also be taken into account we have at least 12m more people. I have attempted to find how many people were murdered in 1993 (year before the abolition) in SA, but have not had any luck. People in countries such as this see the SA black person much the same as the one's over here, where in actual fact a large percentage of them are little more than savages. My point is surely safety should come above political correctness, or am I wrong?

Your opinions gentleman
    No white person is African

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Does that mean no black person is British ???

As for the opening post there are criminals ,murderers and savages in all cultures and races ,apartheid is too simplistic in drawing the line based on skin colour and has rightly been abolished .
    Yes peoples safety comes above PC but that can be achieved without disenfranchising a section of our society and the sooner we all treated each other as peoples without colour the better .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Streetwalker For This Useful Post:

cromwell (17-08-2018)

Thanks
    Until it shut fairly recently there was a pub in High Wycombe called the Half Moon, know locally as the Half (pejorative word for a black person.)
    There appeared to be whenever I (reluctantly,) visited it, (I used to have relatives in the area.) a voluntary apartheid in the pub with one bar for white people and the other one for visibly ethnic minorities. (Except in the area around the pub they are the majority.)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 860 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    Does that mean no black person is British ???

As for the opening post there are criminals ,murderers and savages in all cultures and races ,apartheid is too simplistic in drawing the line based on skin colour and has rightly been abolished .
    Yes peoples safety comes above PC but that can be achieved without disenfranchising a section of our society and the sooner we all treated each other as peoples without colour the better .
    no, that won't work because millions of them were entitled to the exact same passport as I had when i was thre years old declaring me a british subject and a citizen of the united kingdom and colonies.

Of course, all those bloody colonies finally decided to follow the lead of the most troublesome one we dumped in the late 1770's and when we gave them independence we should have chucked any of their countrymen here out on their arse and had no more to do with them ... seeing how well independence has gone for most of those former colonies (rhodesia being a stunning example) ...
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"

Thanks
    We already have a semi Apartheid system in northern towns now. The moslems declare that certain areas are theirs and it seems that they get away with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    We already have a semi Apartheid system in northern towns now. The moslems declare that certain areas are theirs and it seems that they get away with it.

An unpleasant truth in not just Northern town and cities. I often wonder if any of the MPs in Parliament ever venture into such areas at night, (or in some cases the day as well)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    We’ve had the same in Stamford Hill, N16, with certain strict orthodox Jewish groups. One time they banned women using the footpath on one side of the road as they’d reserved it for males. Didn’t last long though once the Police got involved. Probably the same elsewhere — some groups try to enforce a no-go area, the Police eventually intervene, but Internet scribes hysterically report some fantasy about lawless parts of the country where Police don’t go...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Congratulations, most stupid quote of the year award. So, no Black person is British, let alone the brown or yellow skinned people either. I was once told that if a dog was born in a stable it didn't make it a horse. Perhaps they were right then
    Keep Britain British, whoops, it's to late

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnofgwent View Post
    no, that won't work because millions of them were entitled to the exact same passport as I had when i was thre years old declaring me a british subject and a citizen of the united kingdom and colonies.

Of course, all those bloody colonies finally decided to follow the lead of the most troublesome one we dumped in the late 1770's and when we gave them independence we should have chucked any of their countrymen here out on their arse and had no more to do with them ... seeing how well independence has gone for most of those former colonies (rhodesia being a stunning example) ...
    Passports are merly travel documents , ive never had a British one yet a prouder Briton you would hard to find