Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Macron's minder in violence on the streets of Paris

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by albertcornercrew View Post
    Presidential guard disguised as a policemen - what else would you call him?
    Actually he wasn't disguised as a policeman. I suggest you go to Specsavers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lankou View Post
    Right so he is with police officers wearing a police armband and visor,so who do you suggest he was disguised as,a specsavers optician perhaps?
    Since 1945 how often was the legitimacy of a general election result questioned and how many received 52% of the vote?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Right so he is with police officers wearing a police armband and visor,so who do you suggest he was disguised as,a specsavers optician perhaps?
    Well done, sir. Beat me to it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    He was NOT in police/Gendarme or any other related uniform. (He is also as far as I am aware sacked.)

Thanks
    He was NOT in police/Gendarme or any other related uniform. (He is also as far as I am aware sacked.)
    That's a wiggle statement. Accounts state he was wearing a police visor. Other police were wearing protective gear, but not all were totally kitted out in police uniform. This is not uncommon in Paris.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDto8OmJno
    Unfortunately, it took too many days before suitable action was taken against Benalla and he was accused of assault with an accomplice, interfering in police work, impersonating a police officer and illegally receiving surveillance footage...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    That's a wiggle statement. Accounts state he was wearing a police visor. O.

So what you can buy those on Ebay.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 883 Posts
    But he was wearing a Police visor, which we don't need to go to any opticians to see.

So what you can buy those on Ebay.
    So now you are backtracking and suggesting that he was masquerading as a Police officer.

Why are you defending the indefensible. Macron has sacked him because he's indefensible. He should be locked up. (Benalla, not Macron) (Seriously!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    But he was wearing a Police visor, which we don't need to go to any opticians to see.

So now you are backtracking and suggesting that he was masquerading as a Police officer.

Why are you defending the indefensible. Macron has sacked him because he's indefensible. He should be locked up. (Benalla, not Macron) (Seriously!)
    I am not backtracking at all, it was VERY obvious in the video of the incident he was NOT wearing police uniform, that is why he was so easy to spot.
    A police visor and an arm band is NOT wearing police uniform. If you had ever seen any French police tooled up for a riot you would know that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,420 Posts
    I am not backtracking at all, it was VERY obvious in the video of the incident he was NOT wearing police uniform, that is why he was so easy to spot.
    A police visor and an arm band is NOT wearing police uniform. If you had ever seen any French police tooled up for a riot you would know that.
    You need to go to b&q and buy yourself a spade,it might be labelled a shovel or not labelled at all and be under garden tools but that doesn't mean it isn't a spade, you can use it to keep digging the hole you are in.

And posting capitals doesn't make you right,even the pope who is supposed to be infallible isn't and you certainly aren't.
    Since 1945 how often was the legitimacy of a general election result questioned and how many received 52% of the vote?

Thanks
    I have seen Police in Paris tooled up and ready for riots. They frequently do not have distinctive Police uniforms and are often seen suited and booted in various outfits and protective gear. I've also seen also strange masqueraders/poseurs with german shepherd dogs who wander round the RER and Metro stations dressed in black pretending to be security personnel...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...