Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: It won't do anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post

How long can this farce continue?
    Thursday I hear . Mayhem has called for an early summer holiday asking that Parliament breaks up early.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    Thursday I hear . Mayhem has called for an early summer holiday asking that Parliament breaks up early.
    I know mate , been reading about it.

Just when the uk is needing strong leadership and someone with a vision , we have a second rate tory pm , undermined constantly and out of her depth , focussed desperately on her own survival to the detriment of everything else.

Apparently they cant submit leadership letters while parliament is in recess.

Looks like she will cling on to the bitter end then they will get shot of her once the hard brexit master plan to leave the eu by doing nothing and causing chaos and confusion gets them through to the end .

If you are a politics geek what a time to be alive.
    sing to me the history of my country. It is sweet to the soul to hear it. Flann Mac Lonain ( c.850-918 a.d)
    Alba gu brath An rud is fhiach a ghabhail, 's fhiach e iarraidh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    I actually think that Corbyn would do better than May - at least he believes in Brexit. In any negotiation if you dont want or believe in what you are pushing for then you are going to get a bad deal. If Corbyn had stayed true to his beliefs instead of trying to paper over the split in the Labour Party he could have emerged as a cross party leader for the country.
    The man is a moron; if he had a brain cell it would die of loneliness!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Sinic View Post
    The man is a moron; if he had a brain cell it would die of loneliness!

I disagree - whether you like them or not (and I disagree with him on practically everything) he has held onto pretty much the same views for 30 years. He only ditched his anti EU views to become electable to Labour Leader. Had he been a man of principle and stayed true to his beliefs then he could have been a unifying figure.

We have seen how divisive it is when you have a Leader trying to promote a policy that she doesn't believe in or want.