Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theory exposed.

Thanks
    I just think jahovas wittnesses would make much better catholics than the roman pederast and mafia that currently run it. All them British sects are just the same. Look how they all agree on some fourth century politics through argumentum ad populum rather than objectivity(non-subjectivity). I mean, what honest person could ever respect something like that? A bunch of pederasts trying to find an exception to escape damnation? Like more pederasty might help? Fools.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What TV? You make far too many assumptions, Mr Roscoe. You'll be saying I live in London next.
    I guessed right though. I thought when he said that, that Barry looks like the type who does not watch the TV!
    Toiler on the sea

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Baron von Lotsov For This Useful Post:

Barry (07-07-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    Honestly, I like jahovas witnesses. I don't think that craprag is worth the trouble it came with. But johovas wittnesses like it. Why do you call them a cult? All they do is study it. If you say they have cultish beliefs I'd say they have that crap rag better figured out than all the other sycophantic cults that still gather around it. It was them who pointed out to me that the theory of evolution was just an objective extrapolation of "and so they came to be, according to their kind". Or rather, they reminded me. I already knew it from a few darwin documentaries I watched long before.

It is, yaknow.

Why anyone should think it wasn't compatible with the theory of evolution "and so they came to be, according to their kind." Is someone who has their head stacked with sht for some trd lickers from the 4th century.

When a group is less cultish is surly when it's more non-subjective.

JH are thus the least cultish of all the other book cults. Especially the catholics, ffs.
    Rutherford said that God lives in the Pleiades.

Source? Zion's Watchtower 1921 and 1922.
    "The truth shall set you free But first it will make you miserable" - James A Garfield 20th President of the United States.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
    Rutherford said that God lives in the Pleiades.
    Well, that's actually true, because God is omnipresent so he as much lives there as he does in and upon the Earth.

Thanks
    Well, that's actually true, because God is omnipresent so he as much lives there as he does in and upon the Earth.
    Isn't that true for everyone with personal demons...?
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    Isn't that true for everyone with personal demons...?
    Unless you accept and understand the atonement then it is extremely easy to 'shoot the messenger'. His omnipresence - as Barry puts it - is a difficult concept for the human limited mind but is actually a blessing.
    ...till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me, xx

Thanks
    Interestingly, the third Abrahamic delusion seems to be ignored in this thread. That one has as many cultish elements as the other two.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 Times in 771 Posts
    I wouldn't want to be paying his fecking Council tax bill then.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    I wouldn't want to be paying his fecking Council tax bill then.
    Jesus had no trouble paying his taxes.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...27&version=CEV

Have you got a rod and line, DD?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 Times in 771 Posts
    I quite like the sound of this fella. He sounds like he’d always stand his round.