Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theory exposed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What TV? You make far too many assumptions, Mr Roscoe. You'll be saying I live in London next.
    'How ja know yer daddy's yer daddy? Cos yer momma done toll you.'

You keep ignoring the videos but others don't

"The truth shall set you free But first it will make you miserable" - James A Garfield 20th President of the United States.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to roscoe For This Useful Post:

Sampan (01-06-2018)

Thanks
    Very interesting video. I knew quite a bit of the info it contained, but there was also quite a lot which was new. Good concise package.

I have long since understood that Monotheism originated in Egypt and that Judaism was most likely the result of a Dynastic Schism in Egypt.

Likewise it has long been clear that the Christ story with its links to Ptolemaic Egypt and Greece in General, was part of a Greek push back against Rome. The fact that the first flower of the Christian religion was the Eastern Byzantine Empire, does nothing to dissuade me of this view.

The video says that it doubts that their was neither a historical Moses or Jesus figure. I say that may or may not have been the case, but it would not be difficult for somebody with suitable support, to adopt the well known and established style of divinity in order to prosecute a cause.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What TV? You make far too many assumptions, Mr Roscoe. You'll be saying I live in London next.
    Oi ! whats wrong with livin in Londun ..Well OK we have our probs but believing in shite conspiracies and daft rumours isn't one of them init .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
    Oi ! whats wrong with livin in Londun …..Well OK we have our probs but believing in shite conspiracies and daft rumours isn't one of them init .
    Which conspiracies and rumours would they be?
    "The truth shall set you free But first it will make you miserable" - James A Garfield 20th President of the United States.

Thanks
    Oi ! whats wrong with livin in Londun …..
    I'm waiting for Trump to come over and help us build a wall around it.

Boudica had the right idea. She burned it to the ground.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
    Which conspiracies and rumours would they be?
    That would be the ones you post roscoe.

Thanks
    That would be the ones you post roscoe.
    Which are?

You see you pick up on this trigger word and vomit it out without thinking.

Let me remind that it was the CIA who invented the term Conspiracy Theory in order to intimidate journalists questioning the Warren Commission.

I would point out that Conspiracies do exists, unless you think that Guido Fawkes was merely showing his mates around the cellar.

Thanks
    Which are?

You see you pick up on this trigger word and vomit it out without thinking.

Let me remind that it was the CIA who invented the term Conspiracy Theory in order to intimidate journalists questioning the Warren Commission.

I would point out that Conspiracies do exists, unless you think that Guido Fawkes was merely showing his mates around the cellar.
    Of course conspiracies exist , its when paranoia takes hold that they become conspiracy theories .

Thanks
    'How ja know yer daddy's yer daddy? Cos yer momma done toll you.'

You keep ignoring the videos but others don't

Does this mean we are allowed to extract the urine from the old boy network?
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Honestly, I like jahovas witnesses. I don't think that craprag is worth the trouble it came with. But johovas wittnesses like it. Why do you call them a cult? All they do is study it. If you say they have cultish beliefs I'd say they have that crap rag better figured out than all the other sycophantic cults that still gather around it. It was them who pointed out to me that the theory of evolution was just an objective extrapolation of "and so they came to be, according to their kind". Or rather, they reminded me. I already knew it from a few darwin documentaries I watched long before.

It is, yaknow.

Why anyone should think it wasn't compatible with the theory of evolution "and so they came to be, according to their kind." Is someone who has their head stacked with sht for some trd lickers from the 4th century.

When a group is less cultish is surly when it's more non-subjective.

JH are thus the least cultish of all the other book cults. Especially the catholics, ffs.