Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16

Thread: Tommy Robinson gaoled for contempt of court.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    Has he not got himself a decent lawyer who could have argued your point and thus avoided a custodial sentence?
    He had some woman solicitor before. I'm unsure of the firm, but I got the impression she was not too hot. In the last few days he has switched to Carson Kaye.

Quote Originally Posted by boggart View Post
    You may well be right on this, but it is a separate issue. The police might have arrested him, but they are not the ones who decide to prosecute nor are they the ones who passed sentence.
    Yes I know. The police at the scene were quite decent and friendly and were advising him on legal matters such as where he could stand and what is court property. It looks to me as if they were not the trouble, but that someone in a very powerful position ordered his arrest. What this looks like in fact is they panicked. I think it is as simple as that. They got angry and the hatred overtook their sensibilities.

In the cold light of day it looks bad what they did. We are told he was denied his lawyer (Article 6 ECHR) and the police gave his solicitor wrong information, saying he had been released when he was due to stand in court. The court slot for him was publicly announced at 1.50pm in the court listings and the case was heard at 2pm. His assistant only found this out by chance because someone posted it on Twitter. The case is supposed to have taken 27 minutes. It's truly third world stuff and Mr Carson will be getting his teeth into it around about now!
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
    He was under a suspended sentence for the same thing,when told he should calm it down,he said he was going to do no such thing,so he put himself where he is.He made the choice,there is the right way of going about things and the wrong way.Jeffery Archer found that out,best seller or not.
    It is the right way. How do I know?

Because it is working.
    Toiler on the sea

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
    Was it normal in your senior manager role to describe others stinking culture?

Well whatever the situation he isn't doing it within the law is he?

and so does islam,doesn't excuse terrorism or law breaking does it?

More than a few

No,but then you make your assumptions about others,how do you know Sheeps background or mine,I was brought up on a large council estate.

do jews have a stinking culture and behaviour,Sikhs,Indians,Black people,Oriental?
    and you still didn't answer my question,should your ideas transform in to govt whould you afford your opponents the same rights you hold so dear for Yaxley lennon?
    I will answer the questions one by one.

Was it normal in your senior manager role to describe others stinking culture?
    Not to my employees, no, but that doesn't mean it's not the truth. Islam is a stinking vile religion.

Well whatever the situation he isn't doing it within the law is he?
    Let's see shall we !!

So do most pop groups, your point is ridiculous

More than a few
    You refer to working class people with populist opinions. Yep, there are loads

No,but then you make your assumptions about others,how do you know Sheeps background or mine,I was brought up on a large council estate.
    and so was I. You know as well as I that council estates were once the norm, and the type of people who lived on them are quite different to council estates now. Try walking around the Muslim areas of Luton after dark, and see how long you last

do jews have a stinking culture and behaviour,Sikhs,Indians,Black people,Oriental?
    and you still didn't answer my question,should your ideas transform in to govt whould you afford your opponents the same rights you hold so dear for Yaxley lennon?
    Simple answer, Muslim areas are by far the worst. Afro Caribbean areas are pretty awful as well. This may not be politically correct, but ask any police constable in private, and they will tell you the same.

Keep Britain British, whoops, it's to late

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    It is the right way. How do I know?

Because it is working.
    Sure it is,if you have your hand on the legal fund.
    17,410,742 people said LEAVE!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 1,265 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Know it View Post
    So do most pop groups, your point is ridiculous
    So it's ridiculous? you said he had a lot of followers,to which I replied.....so does islam which doesn't excuse their terrorism or his law breaking, so going by your logic your original point was ridiculous

Simple answer, Muslim areas are by far the worst. Afro Caribbean areas are pretty awful as well. This may not be politically correct, but ask any police constable in private, and they will tell you the same.
    And still no answer to that in bold.
    When the eagles are silent the parrots begin to jabber.