Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12

Thread: Is it time to kill off the oldies

Thanks
    Rubbish. You are talking in terms of current legal policy. OBVIOUSLY, if my idea's came into statute laws would accommodate them. A brief legal process would accommodate the euthanasia of an old person, and the quick and painless deed could be done. Wild life creates a correct natural balance, whereas keeping human beings alive longer than nature ever intended creates an imbalance. We have to stop seeing our specie as something special and realise we are only a part of an ecology.

The word "SPORT" and murdering an innocent animal makes me feel quite sick. We tend to justify the execution of animals in the name of "control", whereas the most overpopulated creature by a country mile is the homo sapien.
    Keep Britain British, whoops, it's to late

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Know it View Post
    Rubbish. You are talking in terms of current legal policy. OBVIOUSLY, if my idea's came into statute laws would accommodate them. A brief legal process would accommodate the euthanasia of an old person, and the quick and painless deed could be done. Wild life creates a correct natural balance, whereas keeping human beings alive longer than nature ever intended creates an imbalance. We have to stop seeing our specie as something special and realise we are only a part of an ecology.

The word "SPORT" and murdering an innocent animal makes me feel quite sick. We tend to justify the execution of animals in the name of "control", whereas the most overpopulated creature by a country mile is the homo sapien.
    On the basis of the views you express in this thread, and the lack of intellectual and economic logic you display in virtually every post, you are not qualified to decide what is rubbish and what is not. When you first started this thread I thought you were being deliberately provocative to provoke debate. It seems that you genuinely believe the vile philosophy you hold and as such you are beneath contempt as a human being. Perhaps the first in the queue for legalised murder should be sociopaths such as you? By the way just because a corrupt government passes a corrupt law does not make murder acceptable. Ask the ghosts of Adolf and his fellow murderers!

As for field sports once again you demonstrate a total ignorance of the subject, but you carry on feeling quite sick, and I will carry on shooting pheasant, grouse and partridge, and enjoying game pie, beef and pheasant casserole, roast partridge and game bird liver pate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Sinic For This Useful Post:

scott777 (13-06-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Sinic View Post
    On the basis of the views you express in this thread, and the lack of intellectual and economic logic you display in virtually every post, you are not qualified to decide what is rubbish and what is not. When you first started this thread I thought you were being deliberately provocative to provoke debate. It seems that you genuinely believe the vile philosophy you hold and as such you are beneath contempt as a human being. Perhaps the first in the queue for legalised murder should be sociopaths such as you? By the way just because a corrupt government passes a corrupt law does not make murder acceptable. Ask the ghosts of Adolf and his fellow murderers!

As for field sports once again you demonstrate a total ignorance of the subject, but you carry on feeling quite sick, and I will carry on shooting pheasant, grouse and partridge, and enjoying game pie, beef and pheasant casserole, roast partridge and game bird liver pate.
    We are all different, but I find it strange you enjoy murdering innocent young animals, but find it unacceptable that we euthanize old people for the good of society. I would find it far less strange if you just wanted to preserve all life. Anyway, as long as you get pleasure from the suffering of animals I suppose everything is OK in your world.

With reference to my financial calculations, I'm not sure how you can disagree. The over 70s use up approximately 90% of the NHS funding. The over 70s also cost a fortune in care home accommodation, benefits and pensions. None of this is disputable. Remove the over 70s from society and we have an improved NHS, and enough money to allow people to retire at an age they can enjoy it. What's more we also free up accommodation we so desperately need. At present the government want to build `150,000 houses a year on land we don't really have, just so people who don't want to or can't pay rent have somewhere to live. At least my idea may help the water table along with wildlife habitat, and social space etc.

Now, as I have said, my idea isn't going to happen, however, the thread highlights a massive problem, and that's to say we have a population that is far to large, and has an age imbalance. Because of the growing population, which is largely down to an ageing population, the tax revenue is well short of what is required. As a result we have allowed uncontrolled immigration, which in turn has created a host of other problems, and the taxes the immigrants pay don't go near what is required. All that is left is a massive hike in taxes, which nobody wants. SO, what's your answer ?

Thanks
    .... taking the life of a human being who is no longer any use to society.
    Can I ask what other groups of people, beyond the over 70's, you would deem "no longer any use to society".

The disabled?
    Muslims?
    Jews?
    "Slavs"

I might as well ask while I'm here (and mindful of Godwin's law)

- do you support policies of forced sterilisation and extermination of people used in 1930's Germany for the good of the German people?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beelbeeb View Post
    Can I ask what other groups of people, beyond the over 70's, you would deem "no longer any use to society".

The disabled?
    Muslims?
    Jews?
    "Slavs"

I might as well ask while I'm here (and mindful of Godwin's law)

- do you support policies of forced sterilisation and extermination of people used in 1930's Germany for the good of the German people?
    Simple answer, and you obviously haven't read the original thread. The answer is ALL people over 70. It is nothing personal, as I have friends of that age, but I am afraid they need to go. The over 70s cost society a fortune. It's not something that could be introduced tomorrow, but within 20 years or so we need to get rid of them.

In answer to your other questions, YES, I most certainly agree with sterilisation of certain people, especially the underclass and people who are to fat. I would also use certain criminals for medical experiments rather than innocent creatures. We have to look at what is best for society and the planet in general. Our existing compassionate leaning towards people who either offer nothing or just problems to the communities we live in have to be removed so the good people can live a better lives. At present society is run by bleeding heart liberals and snowflakes, and until this is addressed things will continue to get worse and worse. Of course, that doesn't mean we can't show compassion in many circumstances.

Thanks
    We are all different, but I find it strange you enjoy murdering innocent young animals,
    Do we all have to demand our meat comes from guilty animals? I used to have a dog that always looked guilty after it farted! Does that count?
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

Machiavelli, The Prince

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beelbeeb View Post

The disabled?
    Muslims?
    Jews?
    "Slavs"
    You forgot stupid people.
    those princes have accomplished most who paid little heed to keeping their promises, but who knew how to manipulate the minds of men craftily.

Machiavelli, The Prince

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scott777 View Post
    You forgot stupid people.
    That is probably 85% of the population. (Not a joke by the way, it will take me some time to find the research on the subject. It formed part of study material for a course I did some years ago.)