Thread: Pansies represent Hackney diversity

Thanks

Pansies represent Hackney diversity

“We will be planting loads of different colours and types of pansies to represent the diversity in our community.”
    In 2005 the Pansy Project used guerrilla gardening to plant pansies in pavement cracks where homophobia abuse had taken place “reclaiming the space with an act of resistance and using the flower as a powerful symbol of protest.”
    Catch the full story in Hackney Today...
    https://www.hackney.gov.uk/media/114...l-2018/pdf/425
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 763 Posts
    Riviting. What a wonderful haven of political correctness Hackney is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    I thought it was supposed to be a multicultural "idyll." (Subtext, drug ridden, crime ridden area I would not go for a bet.)

Thanks
    That’s Pats “hood” you’re talking about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeppityDawg View Post
    I am outraged at the wanton prejudice. I believe the planting of pansies is a direct sexual attack on male heterosexuals and pansies being flowers of colour, it is patently obvious that this has undertones of anti-white racism!!!! White heterosexual males are a minority group which is increasingly the subject of negative prejudice and it must be halted. If snowflakes can demand that they have the right not to be offended (ie hear something with which they disagree!!) then so do I!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Sinic View Post
    I am outraged at the wanton prejudice. I believe the planting of pansies is a direct sexual attack on male heterosexuals and pansies being flowers of colour, it is patently obvious that this has undertones of anti-white racism!!!! White heterosexual males are a minority group which is increasingly the subject of negative prejudice and it must be halted. If snowflakes can demand that they have the right not to be offended (ie hear something with which they disagree!!) then so do I!!!
    I’m guessing snap dragons would be your choice of flower...
    The poster reserves the right to amend or completely change any opinions he has posted at any time...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Patman Post For This Useful Post:

Major Sinic (03-05-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    I’m guessing snap dragons would be your choice of flower...
    I prefer the Venus fly trap
    When the eagles are silent the parrots begin to jabber.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Sinic View Post
    I think this is a fishing thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman Post View Post
    “We will be planting loads of different colours and types of pansies to represent the diversity in our community.”
    In 2005 the Pansy Project used guerrilla gardening to plant pansies in pavement cracks where homophobia abuse had taken place “reclaiming the space with an act of resistance and using the flower as a powerful symbol of protest.”
    Catch the full story in Hackney Today...
    https://www.hackney.gov.uk/media/114...l-2018/pdf/425
    Words I hate the most, DIVERSITY & MULTICULTURALISM. Words I like the most, MOIST & DISCHARGE.

This obsession that people from other countries and cultures are all equal, and should get on, does my head in. If it's going to happen, it will happen naturally. Councils insisting it has to happen, and the stupid posters they put up will not make any difference. Try telling all the Pakistani Muslims who have created their own separate communities, that diversity is a good thing. Try telling the crime ridden Somalian & Nigerian communities that they have to accept other cultures into their lives. Frankly, it's not going to happen, and it never will.

Of course, cultural diversity isn't all we have to worry about. We now have people of the same sex getting married, and acquiring children through whatever means. We have men dressing up as women, who think it's perfectly acceptable to choose which ever toilet they want to use, and worst of all we have 6' 3" men with hands like dinner plates having sex changes at the cost of the tax payer. Ultimately the world (well this country) has gone completely bonkers, and I can only see it getting worse.
    Keep Britain British, whoops, it's too late

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 875 Posts
    Blog Entries
    can the area not be overflown by drones spraying glyphosate, as a precursor to a re-run spraying ricin???
    --
    "The Inland Revenue is not slow, and quite rightly, to take every advantage which is open to it under the Taxing Statutes for the purposes of depleting the taxpayer's pocket. And the taxpayer is in like manner entitled to be astute to prevent, so far as he honestly can, the depletion of his means by the Inland Revenue"

Lord Clyde: "Ayrshire Pullman Motor Services V Inland Revenue, 1929"